Here we go

I pull back from Gally and he notices that I am crying and he wipes aways the tear. I hope that those are happy tears. Another one slips from my eye, "sure I guess you could say that." The truth is, is that I have wanted this for so long. I have wanted to be able to trust Gally forever. And now I know that I can. I just hope I don't get disappointed.

He embraces me in a hug and I can hear his heart beating. We head over to the log that Newt is sitting at. Gally intertwines his hand with mine as Newt gives us a puzzled look. "What Newt jealous?" Gally says smirking at him, Newt just brushes it off and kisses my cheek. "I've always seen her as more of a sister, a little sister." I can feel Gally tense and I chuckle a bit "who's jealous now?"

We all laugh until I get up to get some food. When I get up Gally gives me a little pout. "I still am an independent person Gally, no matter how much I love you." Gally smiles as I bend down and peck his lips. Newt gives a gaging noise as I get up and walk away for the second time.

Gally's POV

Once Jo leaves Newt turns towards me in a serous matter. I raise an eyebrow at him before he begins. "Look Gally, you know I like you but I do like Jo more. I also stay true to my word though. She is a sister to me so now it's time for the big brother talk." He takes a breathe before he begins again. " Again I know you are a good guy but Jo isn't as strong as she would like to think she is. So if you hurt her in any way emotionally, physically. You will have to answer to me. Trust me I won't hold back. Don't think about pressuring her either."

He is about to continue but I cut him off. "Newt I get your point I really do but I'm not going to hurt Jo. Ok." We smile at each other and watch Jo as she arrives back with a plate full of food. It's amazing she is so tiny but she eats so much. Ironic really.

--------------------

Jo's POV

Gally and I are ditching work today, I told Minho not to tell Alby and Gally knows none of the other workers will tell. We are sitting up at the watch tower, earlier we stole some food from frypan and it lies on Gally's t-shirt beside us. I lay my head in his lap as he plays with my hair.

"Jo I want to give you something." I sit up and turn towards him. "It's a key, kinda you can't hold it but you'll always have it." I just stare at him with a puzzled look. "What does it open?" I ask him, "It's the key to my heart, because it has always belonged to you." I just smile at him and lean in to kiss him. "You don't seem happy." He says with a slight frown. "No I am happy it's just that... tell me that you won't leave me." He just smiles at me, and pulls me into a hug. "I will always be here, I'm here Jo."

----------------------

The doors didn't close, the grievers came, many people died. Now Minho and I are leading the group into the maze. Admittedly he is a lot less nervous then I am. Minho, Newt, Gally and I are at the front of the group. Before we head into the maze Gally takes my hand. "I still have the key." I tell him, "and I'm still here." He responds with that we all head into the maze. Gally is there though and I know he is not going to leave.

And there we go the end to this story. Please comment with your opinion.