Newt

I wake up on an old but comfy mattress. It's not as bright and I'm glad. I suddenly relies I don't know where I am! I jump out of bed but pain shoots through me. My head throbs and I notice blood coming out of my arm I shift my weight and collapse in a scream, my ankle burns and I wish I could chop it off. But I don't cry, I never cry.

An alarmed boy comes in probably about 16 he notices me and starts rushing towards me I try to crawl away from him but I'm already pressed against the wall. I finally take In His features as he kneels down in front of me. He has dirty blond hair and the beautiful brown eyes that I bet go along with the voice I heard earlier.

I cut him off from whatever he was saying and ask him "where am I?." He grins, I give him a puzzled look. "You are injured and that's what you ask?." I ask him what happened to me and he says that I must have cut myself jumping out of "the box" and you sprained your ankle falling as for the headache he says it should go away in a little. He helps me back into bed and I realize I don't even know his name, he seems to read my mind and calls himself Newt. "What's ur name" he says "great I can't remember!" I start screaming trying to remember but still no tears escape me.

Then a strong looking guy comes in he has some freckles a strong jaw, brown hair, and broad shoulders. "Newt" he says "you can't handle the greenie?" "Shuck it Gally." Newt responds. I try to hold back a laugh "you think that's funny, what's ur name anyways greenie" he spits at me I can tell he's trying to intimidate me but there's no way I'm letting this bully win. Newt begins to try to explain but then it comes to me. I stand even though there's pain in my ankle and I can feel the blood going down my arm. " hey shuck face! The names Jo!" He just stairs at me slightly impressed but his eyes still hard and cold until his eyes drop to his sides and his eyes soften.

"Where are the med-jacks?! She needs her bandage replaced. Never mind I'll do it." Newt just looks shocked as Gally approaches me I want to back down but I'm not going to be intimidated by him. As newt exits the room Gally sits me on the bed and using some scissors and bandages from a drawer he changes the soaked bandages on my arm. "So how long was I out?" "Just a few hours" he says, before he stands up and is about to say something when he changes his mind and leaves.