Chapter 16

"Is this Shiganshina?" Sasha looked around with a hint of disappointment from her voice. "It's nothing different from the city."

"Sasha, you're taking stupidity in another level?" Connie scoffed playfully as Sasha rolled her eyes on him.

"We're still inside the sea terminal, Sasha. Of course, it looks the same " Historia explained.

Sasha pouted and went behind me. "I was trying to make a joke." She mumbled, holding my shoulders behind.

"I told you. You're terrible at that." I said.

"Hey!" Armin appeared and walked towards us. "I rented a van for all of us. Shall we?"

Like Armin said, a full size fifteen seater van parked infront of us as the twelve of us went inside. Armin was the one driving and Sasha was sitting in the passenger seat.

Armin offered the seat to me but I decline and sat beside Connie instead. I don't have any reasons to sit beside him, knowing Eren is with us.

Although, Violet doesn't seem like she have a plan to distance herself from Eren. It's almost as if she want to tell the whole world that they're fucking each other.

In the first row was Connie, me and Marco. Behind us is Historia, Ymir--who wouldn't stop flirting with her girlfriend-- and Jean. The last row are Eren, Violet, Annie and Berthold.

Looking at the window, the province is far different from the city we came from. In every corner of the highway, you can spot tall and large buildings. Unlike here, it's all just houses, small supermarkets and stores.

"This brings back memory in highschool, right, Eren?" Armin glanced on the rear view mirror. I also looked behind me and saw Eren's stoic look.

I've forgotten. Eren, Mikasa, and Armin's birthtown is this place. Armin mentioned that Mikasa is waiting at their resort days ago. I have no idea she was also coming. I hadn't seen her since our marriage.

"You're right." Eren grinned as he glanced at me. "Back in highschool when we used to be the top students."

I looked infront and saw how Armin's jaw clenched. I furrowed my brow and stared at his nape. The other's were to busy chattering. In the rear view mirror, only Jean, Historia and Ymir were paying attention to them.

Come to think of it. I never saw Armin get pissed or mad.

"Ah, Y/N." Sasha looked back at me from chatting with Connie. "Didn't you said you're gonna stop by at your in-law's house?" She asked as I nodded.

"Then, you're gonna stay there and not with us, though?" Historia behind me also asked. I looked behind me and shrugged.

"Just a night, maybe." I said. I glanced at Eren and catched him looking at me while Violet was talking to him.

After a minutes of driving, we finally reached Eren's house. It wasn't very big unlike the one they have in the city but you can tell that rich people lives inside. It'a like the only fancy house around the neighborhood.

I went outside the van, following Eren behind me. Armin helped me carry my travelling bag and handed to me.

"We'll drop you off here. Shall I pick you up tomorrow?" He smiled.

"No need." Eren approached me and pulled my arms without glancing at the both of us. "We have a car."

Eren started pulling me so I panicked and looked back. I hesitantly smile at him and waved. "I'll see you tomorrow!"

"WE'LL WAIT FOR YOU, Y/N!" Sasha yelled from the van's window. I smiled as Eren opened the gate and pulled me inside.

I only heard the van's engine started and the sound of it driving off the street. Eren sighed and let go of my arm as he opened the front door.