Chapter 28

Y/N

"Going somewhere again, are we?"

I glanced at Pieck who I haven't noticed when she entered my room. I smiled apologetically and watched her on the vanity mirror's reflection.

"Yeah.. Sorry." I said in low tone and focused on my eye liner. She walked beside me and leaned on the wall as she stared at my face.

"A date again?"

I scoffed and rolled my eyes. "What do you mean 'again'?" I asked and debated if I should let my hair down or tie it up.

"Don't act innocent. You were sneaking last night to go out." She tapped her nails on the table and stared at me suspisiously. "Last night.. you were with him, aren't ya'?"

I lifted a brow and gave a grin. "You were awake last night?" I asked. She didn't answered but she crossed her arms and gave me an obvious look. I laughed and gave up. "Yeah. I was with him last night. So what?"

She shrugged and approached me. "Didn't know you have a thing for older people." She chuckled and fixed my hair. I did my lipstick and made it as light as possible.

My make up was natural and light but one thing I made sure is everything on my face is waterproof.

"I guess." I answered. "It doesn't matter. He's good to. I get to jump on the company's position because of him." I winked at her. "He have my body, I have my money."

She grimaced at me. I stood up and grabbed my purseas I left my bedroom while Pieck followed behind me.

"Anyway, I'll leave Cane with you." I said and went downstairs. "I might come back late tonight so don't wait--"

"No, don't ever come back." Pieck teased. "I'll make sure I'll change your son's last name to Finger. I feel like I've become the child's mother while you were grinding your ass in--"

"You dare, Pieck!"

I went on the living room and there I saw the little boy who's reading an atlas. The television is open but he wasn't paying attention to it.

"Arcane." I called his name. He looked up and closed his book as he sat straight with a serious look.

"Are you gonna be with Uncle Levi?"

I smiled and nodded. "Yeah, do you want anything?" I asked softly and sat beside him. He nodded and handed me his book.

"I just finished reading that and this," He grabbed another book from the table. "It's from Uncle Levi's library. I wanted to borrow more from him. Could you ask him for more, please?"

I blinked and froze on my seat as my hand unconsciously accepted the book.

"I meant.. food or toys but," I muttered unbelievably. He borrowed this book just a week. Levi lent him and I didn't expect it to be finished that fast.

"Okay but.." I chuckled awkwardly and felt my phone vibrated from a message. "How about.. let's hang-out with Levi tomorrow? Maybe try taking a break from books? Let's have a date tomorrow?"

"No.." He raised a brow and pouted. "That's boring." He said and leaned on the couch. "I'll stay here."

Now, how come a five year old could be this introverted.

"Y/N! GIVE IT UP!" I heard Pieck from the kitchen. "WHY DON'T YOU JUST LEVI AND LEAVE TOGETHER WITH CANE SO HE CAN READ BOOKS AS MANY AS HE WANTS! DIDN'T YOU SAID YOU HAD THING FOR OLD GEEZERS?!"

"SHUT IT, PIECK!" I yelled back.

"Great idea, mama." Arcane looked up to me innocently. "You should consider that and.." He stiffened and looked away. "I mean, if you did, I can read his books too."

This kid. I'm aware of how mature he is despite of his age. But since when did he learn to talk like a full-adult?

"And I love Uncle Levi's surname. Ackermann would suit you and me. We can live in the same house and part house with Auntie Yelena and Pieck." He added.

"That's mean, Cane." Pieck dramatically bit an apple. "You don't want to live with us anymore?"

"But Mama can't live here forever." Arcane glanced me. "Mama's getting older and she's still not married."

Pieck pursed her lips and whispered. "Who's gonna tell your son you were once married-- OUCH!"

I pinched her waist and sat beside my son with a soft smile. "Mama's not old. If I am then Uncle Levi wouldn't like your Mama."

He raised a brow at me and shrugged. I chuckled his blonde hair. "Fine. I'll have Levi lend you a book from Lois Lowrey. Will you be okay with that?"

He smiled lightly and nodded. His hair bounced from his nod and I can't help but to pat him a little longer. I smiled and ruffled his hair as I walked away.

"I'll be out now, Pieck. Please don't forget Cane's vitamins before bed. Yelena always forgot about it" I said and pulled out my phone as I read the message from Levi.

"Yeah." Pieck offered her bowl of fruits to Cane and changed the television's chanel. "I'll be praying for your firm legs."

I raised my middle finger and avoided Cane to see it as I went out the house. In front of the gate, I already saw a white car waiting for me.

I opened the passenger seat and greeted by a man who's wearing a formal suit. His eyes darted to me when I went inside his car and put on the seatbelt.

"You're early today, huh?" I stated and leaned on the chair when he started the engine.

"How's Cane?" Levi ignored my question. I scoffed and held my laugh when I saw his serious expression.

"Are you still mad from last night?" I asked and wiggled my brow, trying to get his attention. He ignored me and just continued driving.

"Damn, I'm sorry I can't help it. Cane was having nightmares, ofcourse he would look for his Mama. That's why I'm gonna make it up to you now, you know?" I said. I pouted and crossed my legs as I grinned and teased his silence.

"You have me for a whole day and night, old man. I'm making sure you'll cum load unlike last night--"

"Shut up, will you? Or do you want to get tossed outside the car?" He talked. I teasingly placed my hand on his legs and wiggled my brow.

"Why are you gonna choke me?"

He glared at me and sighed. "I didn't called you to have sex with you. I have files left at home that you need to finish."

He's actually bad at making up phrases.

I chuckled and withraw my hand. "I forgot. You prefer that I choke you instead--"

"One more word and I'll kick you out of the car."

I scoffed. "Yes." I stated and glanced at him. "And then we're gonna have se--"

"Y/N." He warned. I raised my hands and gave up as I chuckled and tucked my hair behind my ears.

"You know, Cane just roasted his Mama. He said I'm too old." I cried dramatically. "He's way too straightforward."

"He got it from you."

"Right!" I poked his arms and chuckled.

--

Y/N's tastes in men = submissive & breedable.

A/N: This is just a preview of six years later in Tokyo. Yes, Y/N and Levi are a thing but not quite.