Chapter 21

"[Y/N! Did you arrive safely?]" Armin asked on the other line. I was changing my clothes in my room right after I arrived home when he called.

"Yeah. And you?"

After a week of spending at Shiganshina with our friends, we immediately head home. Eren and the other's need to get back to work.

"[I'm in my car right now. I'm heading for lunch meeting.]" He said. I can actually hear the sound of his car's engine, driving as I strip ny clothes off to change.

"Really? Goodluck, then. I'll see you later." I said. I heard him hum as I ended the call. My stomach grumbled in hunger. I really felt tired since Eren just dropped me off the house to headwork.

I hadn't got a chance to talk to Armin after we arrived at the terminal because Eren pulled me in the car immediately.

I just decided to order a food online. I don't have energies to cook. I didn't got to buy groceries too. I should probably do it tomorrow. I don't know why but this past days makes me want to laze and stay in bed.

I was watching a television on the living area when my food arrived. Like a hungry titan, I hurriedly and excitedly removed its wrap.

But as soon as I opened the cap, the sweet smell of the soup and cheese lingered on my nose feeling my stomach turned upside down and knot.

I felt a huge urge to puke as I went running on the sink and vommited Nausea and knotting on my stomach was all I felt when I puked out my organs.

I haven't even eaten anything since morning. I clutched my stomach after and washed my mouth. My throat suddenly felt dry as my breathing hitched, leaning on the sink.

I suddenly felt my head ached as I massaged it and sat on the chair but the smell of the food reached my nose that I couldn't help but to ran on the sink and puke desperately. It's just water and my spit that was coming out of my throat.

My last supper was last night. I didn't even drank any liquor last midnight because there aren't stores that sells alcohol. A juice won't make me vommit..

Or.. perhaps,

I froze when I leaned off the sink and slowly looked down on my stomach. My eyes darted on the calendar with my heart pounding like crazy.

I couldn't be pregnant, right?

What's with this strange conclusion. Ofcourse, I couldn't be pregnant. I haven't even got my period yet. Armin and I were careful.

Weren't we..?

I bit my lips and shook my head. That's not true. We were reckless. I'm so dumb for not using a protection. It's so stupid.

I subconciously grabbed my phone. Leaving the house, I calles a taxi and went to the pharmacy.

"Can I have a kit of.. pregnancy test?" I asked the pharmacist. I was even hesitant at first but the pharmacist immediately went off.

"Y/N?"

My heart almost leaped as I turned around, seeing Jean. He looks confused finding me in the pharmacy.

"What are you doing here?" I asked with wide eyes, still surprised by his presence.

"I'm gonna buy meds for Marco." He leaned in the counter and smiled. "He got sea sick after arriving at home earlier. He's really sensitive when it's about travelling that's why he don't travel a lot."

I froze and stared at Jean without an expression. What if I'm just sea sick too? I shouldn't have jumped into conclusion that I'm pregnant just because I vommited.