3-My First Phone

As soon as we got home, Missy went and woke Oliver up. Cassie was watching him. Me and Missy went to get me a phone. I went and sat in the back.

"You can sit in the front." Missy said

I went to the front.

"How long have you been watching the vlogs?" Missy asked

"Since the beginning." I replied

"So you know everything that's happened in the past two years?"

"yeah, its like I was a part of the family forever. I went from the bump family to the real family."

"yeah, now we just have to learn about you." Missy said

"yeah."

When we arrived to the Apple Store Missy said she was going to get me the iPhone 6 for a while then eventually if I want to I can get the iPhone 6 plus.

"Thank you for the phone Missy."

"Your welcome Anna"

Missy and I had to run to Olive Garden to get some Chicken Gnocchi soup for dinner. Bryan was grilling up some chicken at home.

When we got there Oliver was watching Frozen and Bryan was getting dinner ready. It was around 6:30 that we started eating.

Missy and Bryan were talking about stuff and I just listened and ate.

"I've never really had a meal before all we ever really ate was Chicken noodle soup and macaroni and cheese." I said

"that's horrible, I could imagine living like that." Bryan said.

"ooh bloo blah" Oliver said like usual, we couldn't understand what he was saying.

"Tonight your going to sleep on an air mattress in your room then tomorrow you'll have your bed and blankets and stuff." Missy said.

It was time for bed and Bryan was blowing my air mattress up.

"I promise you, you won't have to sleep on this tomorrow." Bryan said.

Missy got done putting Oliver to sleep and then came into the room.

"Can I call you guys mom and dad?" I asked

"Ya,that's fine to me." Missy said

"Ya that's fine, if you have any questions just ask us." Bryan said them Missy and him left the room.