12- Im an official Lanning

I woke up at around 9 o' clock to an Ollie pop sitting on me.

"Ollie your so silly." I said while kissing him repeatedly

"Ah ball?" He said then laughed

"Wanna go play with the ball?" I asked while smiling

"Ball!" He yelled while putting his hands up

I got off my bed then took Oliver off my bed. We went down to his playing area and played with new his Frozen ball.

Mom was downstairs while dad was upstairs taking a shower. Mom was vlogging about breakfast. I had forgotten about Amelia until mom brought up something.

"Today were going to sign Anna up for gym" mom said while looking at the camera "Doesn't Juliet do gym?"

I knodded my head. "If you guys don't know who Juliet is, its Anna's friend she met at school." She said while turning the camera back and forth from me and back to herself.

"I have to tell you something, without the camera on." I said while biting my bottom lip.

She turned the camera off. "Everything ok?" She said

I shook my head no.

"What is it?" She asked while looking concerned

"Some girl at school told everyone on Facebook that i had STDs and that I messaged her and called her stuff and then people were telling her to fight me." I said then started shaking a little bit

Oliver was throwing his ball around and watching Frozen

"Who was it?" She asked

I went on her Facebook profile and showed her who she was.

"You realize this girl lives in Illinois, right?" She said with a confused look on her face

"What, really?" I looked with a confused look on my face too.

"Yeah" she replied then gave me my phone back.

I text Juliet
Me: Amelia's last name is Sanchez right?
Juliet:No
Me: What is it
Juliet: Smith
Me: This Amelia isnt even talking about me. The person you told me last name was Sanchez
Juliet: Are you fr rn?
Me: yeah she's talking about a different Anna
Juliet: Omg

That was the end of our conversation. I went back to playing with Oliver, dad finally came down.

"Good morning guys." He said while pulling the camera out "I just got out of the shower I'm all dressed, so is Missy and Ollie but, Anna is still in her pajamas! Anna what are you doing?" He said while fake yelling and laughing.

"I don't know." I said while stretching then got up to go get dressed. "Let me go get dressed" I said while walking away

Mom and dad started laughing. I went and got on some shorts with a plaid shirt. I just put my hair up in a bun then put on some combat boots.

When I got downstairs we all went and got in the car. Dad was driving while mom was vlogging. We were on our way to the gymnastics place.

When we arrived it was this big building. Me and mom went in while dad and Ollie stayed in the car. We talked to some lady and she gave us a paper to sign. Practice is on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. We bought a leotard then left.

We had to go to a few more places then we went back home.

Me: I signed up!!!!
Juliet: yay!! I'm so excited!! When is your first practice?
Me: Monday!!
Juliet: Awesome!!

We arrived at home, by that time it was almost 2! Oliver took a nap in the car so he didn't have to take one when he got home.

Oliver had some PB & J while the rest of us didn't eat. We had to run out again, we went and got clothes for Hawaii. We just ran to Target.

When we arrived at Target Oliver was IN LOVE with the big red balls.

"Ball, ball" Oliver said

----

We got back home by 4:30 and then dad made dinner. He made gnocchi and steak. We watched Frozen once then Oliver sent and took a bath. After he took a bath, mom made dad and I chase him around to get him more tired.

While mom was putting Ollie to sleep, dad and I made my YouTube channel.

"What do you want to name your channel?" Dad asked

"I'm not sure..."I replied

"How about since you are one of us now, your name could be Anna Lanning?" He suggested

"That would be awesome." I said then he typed it

He said I am one of them...that made me feel so happy, happier than I've ever been. He pulled out the camera.

"Alright guys I'm ending the vlog here. Give this vlog a big thumbs up and subscribe to our channel if you haven't. Speaking of subscribe, go subscribe to Anna's channel, Anna Lanning. Comment down below of what type of videos Anna should make. Click the annotation of the link to her channel or go to the description. See you guys tomorrow byee." He ended the vlog

----

A/N

That was a VERY long chapter. It has over 800 words. Thank you guys so much for reading! I will write as soon as I get home from school tomorrow!! This was very long! It currently has 877 words!

Bye!