1-Dream Adoption

I woke up and got ready for the day. Mrs. Rowland, the lady who owns the orphanage said someone was coming to look at some kids. I feel like an animal because some people get "adopted" like how cats and dogs do.

I got in the shower, shampooed and conditioned my hair. Then, dried and straightened my long curly blonde hair.

Each teen had a job. It was either to wash the floors, the walls, dishes, make food, or get the kids ready. Luckily mine was to get the kids ready but there were three other girls besides me who did it too.

I had to get three of them ready. Sarah, Emily, and Sydney. Sarah was only five she has long brown wavy hair and blue eyes. Emily was the baby of them all she was only ten months she was blonde and had blue eyes. Sydney was the crazy 4 year old she had long blonde hair with green eyes.

Sarah and Sydney loved watching Frozen with me, so we watched it before the people came because we would not very know if one of us were going to get adopted.

Sarah wore a shirt from the movie Tangled while Sydney simply didn't want to wear a shirt. I forced a dress on her. It was an Elsa dress.

Emily was in a onzie that said Your hypnotized by my cuteness. I guess I was hypnotized.

I watched my favorite YouTubers the DailyBumps before the people came. For a whole month they said that they had a surprise for us that they couldn't tell. I think they might just be going on a vacation. But tomorrow was when they were going to tell us.

----

Three hours later Mrs. Rowland told us that the people were here so we had to behave good and stay in our rooms.

I was waiting for the people to come into our room until I heard a voice that sounded like Bryan's from the DailyBumps. I thought I was going crazy because they're in California and were in Florida.

I got up to go stand by the door when I seen the people turning the corner I gasped when I seen that it was Bryan and Missy from the DailyBumps. I wasn't going crazy!

"Omg Bryan and Missy! Is this a dream?" I screamed

"Your a bumper?" Bryan asked

"Yes!" I replied

"That is so cool."Bryan said

Mrs. Rowland pushed Missy and Bryan out of the room and they went to her office. All the kids came down to the gym so Mrs. Rowland could announce who was was going. Then Bryan pulled out his camera and filmed who was coming with.

"Annalise! You are going home with Bryan and Missy." Mrs. Rowland announced

I put my hands over my mouth and ran off the bleachers and over to Mrs. Rowland while everyone was clapping. Kids went back to their rooms.

I went and got my stuff ready, I didn't have a lot. Then I went and visited my friend Casey.

My friend Casey was in the basement because she was being punished. She hit some girl and them Mrs. Rowland beat her. I felt so bad for Casey because she deserved to go with Mossy and Bryan because she has had a really bad life. I said goodbye to Casey and gave her a huge hug.

"I'll remember you Annalise. Your an awesome singer, and an amazing friend. I wish I could come with."

"I wish you could come with to, I-" i replied then got cut off by Mrs. Rowland

When she says to cone here, your go there.

She told me to go with Missy and Bryan and go home.

We got into their little car and drove to the airport.