11- YouTuber?

Juliet: Did you see?
Me: Yeah
Juliet: Why would she say you called her stuff?
Me: Idk again I've never talked to her
Juliet: people are telling her to fight you
Me: People can tell her whatever but I'm not getting in no fight.
Juliet: she always gets in fights

We texted til 11 then she went to sleep. I went downstairs and mom was making chocolate chip cookies. Dad was watching TV and checking his Instagram and making random tweets. I went and sat next to him.

"Mis, I'm going to check on Ollie. He started crying." Dad said

"Alright, cookies should be in by the time you get back." She replied. She started vlogging

"Hey guys it is currently 11 at night and I am making cookies." She laughed a little but and pointed the camera at me. "Anna and Bryan are just over there, well Bryan went to check on Ollie."

"You should add extra chips" Dad said as he came back.

"Well I don't want them too chocolatey." She said "I'll stick some extra chips in some if them for you."

"Yumm!" He said while raising his hands

"Well I'm going to end the vlog we'll see you guys tomorrow, bye!" She said as moving the camera closer and closer to the cookies.

"Anna I remember when you were singing my song and you sounded really good." Dad said

"Yeah" i replied

"You want to make a YouTube channel?" He asked

"Yes! That would be like amazing!" I said with a loud yet quiet yell.

"Alright, we'll make it tomorrow. Go to bed tomorrow is a busy day." He said with a grin on his face

I said goodnight and then I went off to bed. I wondered what I would do on my channel.

----

A/N
Oml Bryan liked my picture on Instagram!! I made it last night then put it up after I was done with it and then I woke up and saw that he liked it!! Today has just been great, I got 500 reads today, ty everyone, Bryan liked my picture, and I got no homework!

Again ty everyone who is reading my book it means sm to me!!

Bye.