25 - Graduation Party

Today was Cassies graduation party. I woke up and got in and out of the shower quickly because I woke up a little late. After my shower I put on my bathing suit over a short sun dress. I went downstairs and dad was vlogging.

"I haven't ate at all today. Not even drink any water." He said while turning and facing the camera towards him.

"When is Free Birds gonna get here?" I said as walking into the room.

"Look whos finally up." Dad said as facing the camera towards me.

"Oliver." I said

"Is he?" Mom said as looking at the piece for her to be able to see Ollie while hes asleep. "Cassie can you go get Ollie from his nap?"

"Sure" she said

"Take the camera." Dad said then handed her the camera

I sat down on the couch next to Uncle Jimmy

"I haven't really thought about anything yet." I said then mom came in "well you can have Casey and Juliet come, right?"

"Yeah and mimi, papa, Jimmy, and Cassie." I said "of course" she replied

----

People just started arriving and so did the Free Birds.

We ate, Cassie got some gifts, we ate cake, and then we went swimming.

Ollie started floating on his stomach by himself. Even though I've only been in this little boys life for a couple of months he still has grown up so much. I can't wait for the next baby to come and to see Ollie gradually get bigger.

----

Everyone has left the party except mimi, papa, Cassie, and Jimmy.

It was only 7:00pm though. We decided to call my real dad and tell him I was his daughter.

"Well were doing it again you guys." Dad vlogged while mom talked.

The only thing the cps lady gave us was his phone number and his name.

The phone rang twice then someone answered.

Mom: Hello? Is this Dave Anderson?

Real Dad: Speaking

Mom: Hi I'm Missy Lanning, I would just like to ask you if you had an ex-wife named Sydney Clemson?

Real Dad: Yeah...Is this about her? I haven't heard from her in 15 years

Mom: Well did you know she had a kid?

Real Dad: Yes...

Mom: Well I recently had adopted a 15 year old girl and it turns out your her real father.

It was silent for a while.

Real Dad: really?

Mom: Yeah

Real Dad: Is there a way we could meet?

Mom: Were in California and we were told you love in Chicago

Real Dad: oh

Mom: Yeah so I-

Real Dad: Don't call back

He said then hung up. It was all silent in the house. I went up to my room.