20 - Dad?

"I found your dad." Said the lady from cps
"Really?" I said
"Yeah" she replied "he's located in Chicago"
She showed me a picture of him. I had blonde hair like him and blue eyes.
"This is crazy..." I said "how did you find him?"
"We found your mother and then she gave us information about him." She said "I have his phone number if you ever want to talk to him." She gave me his phone number. "If you ever have any questions just contact me." She gave me a hug then left the room.

Ten minutes later mom and dad came in. They looked relieved that I was ok. They didn't know about the cps finding my dad.

"Hi." I said
"Hi how do you feel?" Mom said
"Good from the surgery." I replied "but now there is something bothering me."
"What is it?" Dad questioned
"The lady from the CP's came in to my room a couple of minutes ago and she found my dad..."I said then paused for two seconds "she Gabe me his phone number too."
"Well thats cool." Dad said "do you want to call him?"
"Not just yet." I replied then looked at my phone.

I was debating on whether I should call him or not. I didn't know what to do. My doctor said that I had to stay at least one night then I could go home. Maybe I'll call him at home.