18 - SeaWorld

I woke up to my phone ringing.
Let it go
Let it go
Can't hold it back anymore
Let it go
Let it go
Turn away and slam the door
It was dad.
"Hello"
"Hey go wake up mom."
"Alright, Did you get grandma?"
"Not yet, she's getting off right now."
"Alright see ya later bye"
"Bye"
I went and woke up mom then went and got in the shower. I got dressed in some shorts, black tang top, and a crop top that said 'coffee first'. My hair was put in the original...messy bun.

Dad walked in the door with grandma.
"Oh my gosh." She said "Is this Annalise."
"Yup" dad replied
"Oh my...she's gorgeous!" She said then walked to me and gave me a hug
"Thank you!" I said and chuckled

We were there for about another Hour because Oliver was taking his nap. Then we left and went to Sea World.

On the way there I was playing with Oliver. I put up my first Instagram post of a video of Oliver. He was opening and closing his mouth (his sign for Frozen) then I turned a song from Frozen on...little cute/dumb video but its something.

I couldn't believe that we were actually going. I am very spoiled...

We went to SeaWorld for most of the day. We actually got to touch some dolphins. We fed them too. The shows were amazing and just incredible.

When we were driving home we saw a Krispy Kreme factory. So we got some fresh made glazed donuts then went home. Grandma and the others were coming over the next day to go swimming with us.

I went to bed but I couldn't because I was having a pain in my stomach.

"Mom! Dad!" I yelled then they came running in my room.
"What's wrong?!" Dad asked
"I don't know, my side, stomach is hurting really bad." I replied
We rushed to the hospital.