7- Disneyland

It was around 10 o'clock that we left to leave for Disneyland. I was so excited that I couldn't even fall asleep in the car. Mom and dad or in the front talking to me about going to school. I've never gone to school before but I have been tutored, I'm still at the same math level and reading level.

We just arrived at the hotel, it's right across the street from Disneyland. All he was still asleep, surprisingly.  I asked dad if we could go swimming. He said no because it was too late and the pool wasn't open.

When we got in the hotel lobby it was nice there were pictures of Disneyland and Walt Disney. mom went and got our reservations  while dad, Oliver, and I looked at the pictures. Oliver was awake now.

it was about 1 a.m. and we just got in our room I was still very excited and I couldn't fall asleep. I stayed up and watch Lion King until about 1:35.

I woke up to Ollie watching Frozen on the TV. He was sitting on my bed so I grabbed him and gave him a hug. He started laughing. Mom was getting ready and Dad was uploading the vlog and he was vlogging.

"Look who just woke up!" He said

I waved hi and then went to the bathroom.

I got in the shower. I shampoo and conditioned my hair then washed my body. When I got out it was 6:30. We woke up so early so we could get front of the line and get on the rides quickly. I put on some shorts and a Frozen shirt with some blue converse.

We got to the gates in time and we were one if the first people. They let us go and they we were the ones running so we could get there. It was like a marathon with all those people.

As soon as we got in we walked down time square to the castle. Dad was vlogging and talking. When we got to the castle, we all took some pictures. Ollie and I first with him on my shoulders. Mom and dad hugging in front of it. Then we all took one.

We went to the Small World tide and rid that. It was cool, annoying, and creepy. Dad was vlogging and then seen that across from it there was a Frozen character meet and greet. We had to go over there. We stood in line for about an hour then we got our pictures. Oliver didn't really understand but when he seen the Olaf he gave him a warm hug.

We went on the Peter Pan ride next. Me and dad rode it, while mom and Oliver rode in a different one. We went on the Winnie The Pooh tide next. Ollie sat in front with me and he loved all the colors and he loved the part where Pooh was stuck in the bee hive.

We went on more rides and then at noon we got some lunch. We got giant turkey legs. They were like $12.75 a piece.

"Were halfway through the day! And we are exhausted." Dad said laughing

"Look peter pan! Bryan you and Anna should go chase him." Missy said

"Missy, only if you do with us." Dad replied

"I'm pregnant, I dont run." She made an excuse

"Mimi!" Ollie yelled as he saw her walking towards us.

Mimi, Papa, Cassie, and Jimmy all came around noon.

We went on more rides and now we could go on more rides because Mimi and Papa could watch Ollie while we went on some coasters like Space Mountain and then we went on Splash Mountain. Oliver of course cant ride those. Mimi and Papa took him to get some Frozen stuff.

Around 9 o' clock the fireworks show was starting. It was magical. We had to get away from them because Ollie didn't like the loud booming noise. We made through most of it, we missed like the last two minutes of it.

We went and played some games then left around 9:45pm and went out to eat. We went back later after dinner for about two hours. Dad played this game where you could win a huge Olaf and he was close to winning it. So he went back and played it a couple more times. He played four more times then he won but the guy was all out of Olaf's so he got a giant monkey.

We watched one more parade then left to go back to the hotel. I was exhausted and Oliver was already asleep in his stroller. We didn't stay another night, we packed the car before we left to go to Disneyland. We each kept a pair of pajamas out so we could change and be comfortable on the way home.

When we got home I went straight to my bed and so did everyone else.

"Thank you so much for bringing me to Disneyland." I thanked

"Your welcome Anna. Tomorrow you can sleep in but not too late. Were going to register you for school." Mom said

She turned my light off then all I could think about was what was school like? Were people nice? Will they like me?