28

My window was open and I heard dad talking to someone outside so I looked put there and he was vlogging him swim. I walked downstairs while Ollie was talking about his drum stick and saying "ball"

"Yeah ball" I said then he pointed to the ball part of the drum stick. We went upstairs and Oliver wanted to see Cassie hes like "auntie auntie"

Cassie arrived a little while later and he didn't want to take a nap now simce he was there.

Me and dad went for a ride to get lunch. We went to Jersey Mikes and got a couple of sandwiches.

When we got home we all ate some sandwiches and then dad reminded me and mom that we had a massage appointment later...more like in 30 minutes. We finished our sandwi hea then left.

When we got home we went grocery shopping. On the ride there Ollie kept hitting me with his shusher.

I went and gave Oliver a bath then mom went and put him to bed.

Mom was having Ollie feel the baby kick. We all thought he was actually feeling them but was having no reaction.

I went ahead and went in my room. I later on took a bubble bath and made a snapchat which then I announced on my instagram.

After I got out of the bath dad was playing on his toy. "You want to try now?" He asked me because I haven't tried it yet.

"Sure..." I replied

I stepped up on to it went slow at first and gradually increased the speed. At one point I went way to fast and fell, hit my elbow on the floor and landed face first. I was ok but then I got back up on it for a little while then went off to bed because I had gym the next day.

My instructor was going on vacation for a little while and she was leaving at noon so I had to go early. Oliver also had swim the next morning.

----

Thank you for 3.1k reads. When I started the book I highly doubted it was going to even get 10 reads so thankyou so much for this!! <3