(part 2) chapter 1

Its been one whole year since I've been with the Lannings. I went and woke up Ollie from a nap. Mom and dad were at the doctors for Finley.
Finley was actually born now.

"Ok guys, going to get Ollie." I said to the camera as I was walking up the stairs. I slowly opened the door to let some light in.
"Hi Ollie." I told him "wanna go play."

"Play." He replied

"Yeah, but first you need to get up." I told him.

He climbed out of his bed then ran over towards the stairs and slid down.
"Let's race." I said "ready, set, GO!" I recorded him on Snapchat then added the rewind filter so it looked like he was going up the stairs.

I let him win, nothings better than a happy 2 year old. He ran towards the slide and he kept going back on. I took a Snapchat video and put it in replay so it looked like he was sliding up the slide.

The filter is fun, ok.

It was around 5 that mom, dad and Finn all got home. I sat there on the couch with Ollie watching Shrek.

"Anna?" Dad called for
"I'm laying on the couch with Ollie." I sat up and realized Ollie was asleep.
Dad took him up to his room.

I took Finn out of his seat and held him.
"I need to feed him." Mom said as she took him away from me.

I went ahead and went up to my room. As I was going up the stairs, dad was going down.

I went in my room and without planned, I fell asleep.

I woke up and checked the time. It was 2:45am and I woke up because I could hear Finley sleeping... I just layed back down.

----(A/N)----

Ok guys...uhm been a long time since I've wrote on this...I didn't know what to write about but I wrote about something... There will be more later on. Sorry for such a sucky chapter.