10-(I dont know what to call this chapter)

Dad just got done editing the vlog and now were watching Frozen. All I could think about was what Amelia said. I never even said that and I've never even talked to her.

"Can my friend Juliet come over? She lives next door." I asked mom and dad

"Sure." Mom said while sitting at the kitchen table editing her bumpdate

I texted Juliet and she said that she was on her way. She came in five minutes.

We went upstairs to my room. We talked for a while then Juliet brought up something.

"So are you going to tell your mom and dad about the "Amelia problem?"

"I'm not sure, maybe I will at dinner."

Juliet was over for a little while longer then she had to leave for gymnastics.

She text me.

Juliet: You should join gymnastics.
Me: I would have to see.
Juliet: Well I gtg I'll text you later. Happy Friday
Me: Alright lol well I think I'm gonna tell them. My dad is making dinner rn.
Juliet: lol OK bye

I went back downstairs and dad just finished dinner. Ollie wasn't wearing a shirt at dinner as usual. Dad was vlogging.

"How was school?" Dad asked

"Uh, it was good." I replied while messing with my food and getting butterflies in my stomach.

Mom and dad started talking about stuff while I zoned off.

"Anna, you ok?" Dad asked while still vlogging

"Someone said I...uh Juliet, my friend said I should join gymnastics." I wasn't necessarily lying about it...

"That would be cool! Doing backflips and stuff!" Dad said

"Well, since its Friday we can sign you up tomorrow." Mom said

"Ok, cool" I said as I was finishing my food.

Oliver started blabbing about something, none of us understood.

I finished with my dinner then went and took a shower. After I got out I went on my Facebook and checked to see if Amelia put anything else up. There was something up, and it was about me. It was worse and it said...