My Sweet 16

You know, party planning is always weird. There's so much involved. Especially for a sweet 16. Between the hall, the DJ, catering, and everything else. Wow, but the day has finally come.

"Anna! Are you ready?" She yelled from the kitchen.

We had moved a couple months ago and my room was right by Ollie's.

I had to go to school first, sadly. I did fortunately get to leave early.

I ran to the living room and dad was vlogging. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!" he started singing to me. "Thanks"

----

It was time for me to be picked up from school and mom. She came and got me and we went to the hall and checked up on everything. Dad was already there with Ollie.

"ANNNAAA!" Ollie ran to me
"OLLIE!" I picked him up

Finn was getting better at waking. Mom put him down and he decided to crawl. He was an expert at that.

A couple hours later people were showing up. Mimi and Papa have been there for a while. Cassie showed up. The Johnson fam. A whole bunch of people.

We did a candle ceremony and if I say so myself it got pretty emotional. Talking about how much I appreciate everyone. We went on to dancing. Then it was time for me to change my shoes from sneakers to heels.

"Anna is turning from a child into a woman." Mom said

I sat on a chair and dad switched my shoes for me. Traditional things. Then it was time for us to father daughter dance.

We just blanked out everything else and just talked.
"I know your not my real dad but I appreciate you so much. Between everything that had happened. I'm glad to be here" I stated
He kissed my forehead. "You ready?" He asked "yes" I replied.

We had a secret dance thing we were doing. We went from slow dancing to the electric slide real quick. People were laughing and you could tell they were having a good time. Dad had Jeffrey come and dance with him for one part then Jeffrey left. We went back to slow dancing at the end. It was great.

By the end of the night many people had left and we all went home.

While we were in the car dad brought up the subject of driving. "Well your 16 now. You have your permit. Its about time to start teaching you how to drive."

"Oh, well, uhm...I guess that would be fine" I replied

"Great, we can start tomorrow!" Dad said "You already drive the polaris so you should do fine"

----

A/N

I'm not going to say how often I'll write on here but I will sometimes. I forgot like half the characters I made up so I need to retrack on that.