30

I woke up early...again!! Ugh waking up this early os exhausting. I hoppen in the shower, washed my hair and my body then got out. I just put it up in the towel while I put my clothes on. I put on a floral skirt and a black tank with a denim jacket which will probably be taken off early. Then I just put my hair up in a bun.

When I walked downstairs Ollie was playing on his slide. I walked into the kitchen and dad was vlogging.

"Happy sweet 16" he said while mom held some pancakes for me
"Thankyou" I said

"Here were going to give you your first gift now." They said and handed it to me.

"Thankyou so much for this!" It was the drivers manual.

----

Mimi, papa, Cassie, and Jimmy were the first to arrive. Then Casey came with Juliet. Some more of moms family came then we all ate some food. We ordered Free Birds.

After we ate we all went swimming. then we ate cake opened gifts then the adults chatted.

By that time it was almost midnight and everyone was gone besides Casey and Juliet because they were staying the night.

They were both getting thirsty so I went downstairs and got some water.

As soon as I got down there they were ending the vlog. "Alright guys I think thats enough for this vlog." Mom said then pointed the camera to me.
"How was your birthday?"she asked

"I had a wonderful time. And it was so amazing" I replied

"Good." She said while laughing and faced the camera towards herself
"Alright bye guys" she said while moving her hand towards her belly.