43 - I want to go back

We arrived in Chicago at 7 and got to his house at 9

"You can go to bed if you want." He said
"Ok"
The house was very dirty.

I went to bed. The bed was very uncomfortable. All I could think about was Bryan and Missy and Ollie.

----

I woke up in the morning and my dad said I had to go to school. He drove me to the school.

There was a lot of rude people there. I was the outcast.

----

4 months later

I see this therapist at school who I can talk to. I usually talk about my friends in California. Mostly it is about Bryan, Missy, Ollie, and the rest of them.

My dad hasn't been the best dad. He drinks a lot and isn't really there for me. I decided to go to the library and watch the vlog. I do that everyday.

Bev, Bryan's sister was visiting them. I loved when I met Bev for the first time.

I got home and dad was already there...I wasn't suppose to leave.

"Where were you?" He asked while holding the TV remote

"At the library" I said

"You were suppose to be here!" He screamed. He went to grab my arm but I ran away from him in time. I ran to the bathroom and locked myself in there. He kept slamming on the door. It eventually broke down. He ran in grabbed me and then hit me.

I think the neighbors heard since we lived in a duplex. I think they called the police because they came.

They handcuffed him after we separated. They immediately took him away and made me answer questions.

"What happened?" He asked

"He came after me because I wasn't home." I replied

"Where were you?"

"The library!" I flung my arms up

"Ok then." He put his note pad away

CPS came.

"Come on." She said

"To the orphanage?" I asked

"Yeah."

I put my head down and followed.

We got in the car and drove there.

"Wait. Didn't we just pass it?" I asked

"I don't think so." She replied

We aeeived at the destination.We actually arrived at the airport.

The CPS lady handed me a ticket that said California on it. I looked at her in shock.

"What?" I asked

"Go. You have 15 minutes." She forced

"To California?"

"Go!" She laughed. I ran into the airport, through security, and then on to the plane.

I was going to California tonight.