11

me, hobi and yoongi walked in the house our hands filled with bags and things to make up Mochi's room.

i stopped in my tracks seeing two sleeping dogs cuddled together on the couch while Jimin sat next to them surfing away on his phone. looking up when he heard us come in he stood up, sliding his phone into his back pocket.

Jimin- how can i help.

i nodded towards my storage closet in the hallway that was practically empty. 

Namjoon- could you please help me store all my art supplies from my spare room in there

he nodded and began getting to work, while the three of us began building things in her room and putting it together we got a simple bed frame that was easy to put together. Yoongi and hobi ran downstairs to grab the big box that held her rolled up mattress inside. once we opened it we all watched in aww as it expanded. 

by the time we had finished the last few touches of the room jin was calling us over to the dinning table. i watched as Mochi bent over scooping jk from the couch and into her arms...

she's formed a liking to him....

he stirred some before waking up.. she raised him above her head rubbing her nose on his...

Mochi- wakey bakey kookie. It's time to eat.

i watched as his tell wagged and tae whined jumping at her feet

i saw how yoongi looked around before slightly pushing the dog away from her with his foot causing tae to growl at him and yoongi to stick his tongue out. 

once she sat jk down he shifted a long with tae and they held hands and sat together.

yoongi grabbed mochi's hand and dragged her to a seat by him. my eye twitched but i let it go sitting next to jimin who patted the seat inviting me over.

Jhope- mmmmmhhh this is so good jin, Your food is literally better than sex

Yoongi- is it tho?

he smirked and jhope coughed and began choking while jimin laughed..... i sat there shocked at the interaction and ran my eyes back in forth between the two.

Hmmm.... Interesting

Jin- actually most of the food was cooked my mochi, she caught on really fast and seems to love being in control while cooking..

i sat my fork down staring at mochi who was stuffing her face and making silly eyes with jk from across the table.

Namjoon- oh? really?

Jin- yes! she jumped at the opportunity to help. i'm surprised you didn't notice before... but being you i'm not at the same time. You mostly warm up food in the microwave

Namjoon- HEY!!?? i try oka

Jimin- well i guess now you'll be coming home to home-cooked meals huh? just keep the house stocked. am i right?

my heart fluttered at the thought. 

Jhope- yeah could you imagine namjoon coming home everyday food already made. it would be a dream life for him since the kitchen is his natural enemy.