21

Im sorry it took this long for a new update.  [@queen_dara247  ] Requested to be tagged when i updated so here you go. Thanks for reading my short story. Don't forget to check out the others i've completed.

Its been about 2 months since me and Mochi's outing and things haven't been the same. She barely likes to cuddle with me anymore. Also she's gotten used to sleeping in her room now so i'm always alone at night.  sometimes i come home from uni and she isn't even here. She convinces jimin to come get her. who might i add has been getting on my last nerves lately.

he keeps jokingly asking her to join him and tae for a threesome

and although it's a joke it still gets to me. Over the past months i've been thinking about what jin said to me that day in the kitchen and what took place when me and mochi went out to lunch. I think it's best if our relationship stays platonic. I'm not really sure if her feelings for me are hers. or if she just believes she should feel that way based off what she says around her.

Right now i'm picking her up from Jin's house. He had some stuff to do and didn't want jk alone so late so she offered to watch him for the day just because. Jin sent me a text when he got home. along with a picture of her and jk cuddled up on the couch saying she cooked for him and had a plate waiting for jin when he arrived. It warmed my heart. He also said that she played with kookie in her cat form and let jin give her a belly rub which made me extremely jealous.

she rarely comes close to me anymore. That and when ever i go to pet her while in her cat form she just walks away from me. 

We've grown apart and i just can't seem to figure out why.

Knocking on jin's door he opened it i spotted a whining jungkook upset. with his hands wrapped around mochi's waist

Jk- nooooo you can't go. I'll miss you!!! you always see tae more than me

he started thumping his foot.

Jin chuckled pulling Jk off of her.

Jin- kookie she'll visit you soon i promise.

jk frowned looking over at mochi

Jk- Promise?

Mochi-promise..

she rubbed her nose on his and he closed his eyes pushing his face closer to hers as she rubbed his ears causing his foot to thump.

I watched in aww. she was being so caring for him and it made my heart melt. She's be the perfect mother... oh god we'd make the perfect little babies. I could see her now walking around our home with a plump belly.

My eyes widened at my thoughts. 

WDF

WDF

WDF

What the hell, was i thinking...why would i even think like that. although she'd be a wonderful mother. I don't know what convinced me to picture us having a family.