17

I groaned feeling something Warm and moist drag across the side of my neck.. i tried to face my body to the other side but i couldn't move.. something was weighing me down... soon i felt pressure on my lower half and my body began to bounce.

opening my eyes i rubbed the crust out of them before i jumped up in shock seeing a purring mochi bouncing on my lap.

Namjoon- M-MOCHI!? what are you doing??

Mochi- joonie's in heattttt, i can smell it.

I knew instantly that was her way of telling me i had morning wood.. I was very grateful that she didn't remove my pants or boxers. I placed my hands behind my head as i watched her bounce away on my lap.

this is weird.... why is she like this? i want to stop her but she's so cute.

Namjoon- mochi we should get up and get ready for the day, Actually. you should rest we stayed up pretty late and i don't think you should leave this room anytime soon. Hobi said it last a week. you're barely in your second day. I'll bring you food later oka

she whined before nodding. Rolling off of me my heart melted when i noticed a went spot on my Pj bottoms. It was definitely from her.

i groaned running my hands down my face

Calm down namjoon.... you can't fuck mochi

I told myself over and over in my head as i got off the bed heading for the door, before i could make it a hand grabbed mine.

Mochi- will you come back to me tonight??

Namjoon- i don't know if thats a good ide-

Mochi- pleasee... i won't force you to help this time if you don't want you. But you being in the room really helps me.. 

i huffed nodding... although i'm not sure if i'll actually go thru with my promise.

Gosh she's gonna hate me

as said as i walked out her room picking up the door locker off the floor and putting it back on.