19

I tossed and turned in my bed.....

I was so used to sleeping with Mochi that it's hard to fall asleep without her. I felt my phone vibrate on my bed. i let my hand run threw my covers. I couldn't find it

I stood up flipping the covers hearing my phone hit the floor. I scratched my eye as i bent over to grab it. Picking it up i sighed....

gosh i know i miss mochi when random things aren't the same anymore.

Over the time i'd gotten used to her smacking my bottom any chance she got. It used to embarrass me until  i realized she generally thinks its a normal thing.

I can only assume she's gotten that habit from yoongi who she hangs out with the most and looks up to. She's seen home do it to Jhope countless times. I've noticed it too. He's gotten very comfortable around me and mochi. Which doesn't bother us. 

My heart skipped a beat when i saw a few text from her. I checked the time

3:45am... what is she doing up

[A/N: The name she appears as is what namjoon has her saved in his phone. the name he shows up under is what she has him saved in her phone as.]

ミ💖 𝐌𝐨𝐜𝐡𝐢 𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐫 💖彡

-Joonie

♥ 𝘑𝘰𝘰𝘯 𝘉𝘶𝘨 ♥

-Yes baby?

I typed sitting back on my bed, man spreading some

i locked my phone thinking maybe she had fallen asleep. she knocks out really easy. but it dinged and i lifted it back up from my nightstand unlocking it.

ミ💖 𝐌𝐨𝐜𝐡𝐢 𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐫 💖彡

- I MISS U

i chuckled at her not spelling "you" completely. She was getting used to texting and i thought it as cute.. besides the habits she was forming because of yoongi and the two pups who were very used to their phones and deviously bad role models to my little mochi.

♥ 𝘑𝘰𝘰𝘯 𝘉𝘶𝘨 ♥

- I Miss you to mochi bear.

ミ💖 𝐌𝐨𝐜𝐡𝐢 𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐫 💖彡

-I can't sleep. Yoongi said when he misses Hobi they send pictures to each other.. Can we do that?? he showed me how to take one.

i smiled

♥ 𝘑𝘰𝘰𝘯 𝘉𝘶𝘨 ♥

- Okay baby.

i opened the camera app, turning on the flash before snapping a few selfies. then sending it to her.

♥ 𝘑𝘰𝘰𝘯 𝘉𝘶𝘨 ♥