{Chapter 1}

~Y/N's POV~

~Y/N's POV~

My eyes darkened at the sight of Toman, my family, beaten into the ground by the shrine.

"They'll be ok" Mitsuya said but I didn't respond.

"It was Tenjiku" Mikey said with certainty laced in his voice "We're going after them today" he said and the rest of us agreed with short nods.

We all wanted revenge for our friends.

"Do you know where their hideout is?" I questioned and Mikey thought for a moment before someone grabbed my hand and I looked down to see that one of our guys had woken up "It was....them" he whispered and my eyes widened slightly "Tenjiku?" I asked and his eyes lowered "H-....Haitani brothers"

His hand lowered and he was unconscious once again as paramedics rushed over.

"Haitani brothers, who are they?" I questioned and Draken thought for a moment "I think they're also apart of the Tenjiku gang" he said and I hummed in response "Maybe they're the strongest, which means we have to take them out first" I said and Mikey thought for a moment "Y/N, Smiley, Mitsuya, Angry, you all will scope out the area" he said and I raised a brow "What if Tenjiku tries to fight us?" I asked and Mikey smirked "Then you'll have to teach them a lesson" he said as me and Smiley grinned at each other.

"We've got this" Mitsuya said as Mikey smiled "Their hideout, is here" He said as he handed us a small piece of paper with an address written on it.

"We had Baji and Chifuyu find out earlier" He said and I hummed before placing it inside of my pocket as we began walking away from the shrine.

"I think that we start a fight regardless" Smiley said and I nodded "Yeah, they completely mangled members of Toman! two of them had their arms completely shattered" I said while shivering at the sight "I couldn't imagine....." I whispered as Angry tugged on my sleeve "Mhm?" I questioned and he looked over at Smiley "I don't think we should start a fight" he said and we all looked over at him.

"I agree with him, we should just scope out the area" Mitsuya said and I raised a brow "But why?" I asked and he sighed "More unnecessary conflict isn't going to solve anything" he said and I thought for a moment "I suppose you're right" I said as we continued walking down the sidewalk.

"WAIT!" A voice yelled out and we all turned to see Takemichi running over to us.

"Takemichi, what's up?" I asked and he stopped to catch his breath "I'm coming with you guys" he said and I raised a brow "Uh ok" I said as he began following us.

"Do you know who the Haitani brother's are?" I asked and he tensed "I've heard about them....a bit" he said and I smiled "They must be really strong!" I said and he nodded "Especially since they took down five of our men" I said and he sighed "We should just be careful" Takemichi said and I nodded "Yup! Angry and Mitsuya don't want to fight so we won't" I said and Smiley agreed.