{Chapter 24}

A/N- If you enjoy this chapter then please leave a vote and comment, also make sure to leave a follow<33

I always have so much fun coming up with random nonsense for this Y/N to say.....so enjoy<3😭

****

~Y/N's POV~

I heard the front door opening up from behind me but I couldn't bring myself to turn around.

It had to be Rindou or someone could've broken into his house!

Wait.....didn't I break into his house?

Is he going to call the cops?

I slowly stood up with Rin in my arms and I turned my head to see Rindou staring at me with widened eyes, I couldn't help but give him the same look back.

"Meow....."

Now is NOT the time.

"Don't call the cops or I'll throw the cat out of the window!" I blurted out and his eyes widened even more "What?"

.....What?

Wait he's literally a criminal.....HAH! If he makes one wrong move then I can have HIS ass in jail with a single call.

I'm not evil though.

Maybe.

He took a step forward "Why would I call the cops.....? And why would I care about you throwing that cat out of the window?"

Well that's mean.

"Well I kind of.....broke in but without actually breaking in, I have the key" I said while holding up the key and I noticed his cheeks turning slightly red but I ignored it.

I'm strong-willed.

I slowly made my way towards him and only stopped when I was around 2 feet away from him.

I held my hand out while holding onto Rin with my other hand "Here's your key.....I'm sorry" I said quietly and he shook his head "Keep it" he said and my eyes widened "Keep it? Why?" I questioned and he crossed his arms "I want you to come back"

Well that was straightforward.

My eyes lowered to the ground "Please take your key back-" he cut me off "It's your key, not mine"

I don't understand what's happening right now.

I slowly retracted my hand and put the key back into my pocket.

Rin jumped out of my arms and I suddenly felt naked so I quickly wrapped my arms around myself "Um.....sorry for showing up unannounced" I said while trying to clear the awkward atmosphere around us "I don't mind"

He took a step forward but I took a step back in response.

A small frown tugged at his lips and he looked away "I thought about you everyday since you left"

What exactly do I say to that?

"Same! No literally same.....I think about myself all of the time" I said and he gave me a blank stare causing me to nervously glance around "Uh that kind of sounded like I was obsessed with myself or something but I just genuinely think that I'm the funniest person alive so it's only natural that I would think about myself so often" I rambled on while nervously chuckling and rubbing the back of my head.