{Chapter 33}

A/N- If you enjoy this chapter then please leave a vote and comment, also make sure to leave a follow<33

****

~Y/N's POV~

"Show me some Christmas spirit kid!" I snapped as I tried yanking the popsicle out of her hand and she shook her head "No! It's mine!"

'Oh my God.....I am 22 years old, I am NOT fighting a damn 4 year old for a popsicle'

So I decided to be the bigger person.

I pushed the girl over and quickly ran off before her parents made their way over to us.

I popped the popsicle into my mouth and hummed "I love being the bigger person" It means that I can get anyway with anything that I want!

"Y/N! What the hell are you doing?" Yuzuha questioned and I turned my head to see her running up to me with a couple of bags in her hands "Oh I was just buying a popsicle but I ran into some trouble"

She raised a brow "Uh ok....everything ok now?" She questioned and I nodded "Yeah but we definitely shouldn't go back in that direction" I stated while pointing back into the direction that I came in.

There's definitely a furious mother on the hunt for me as we speak.

"Anyways.....I bought this new jacket for Hakkai, along with a matching scarf" She said while holding up a bag from an expensive branded shop "I'm sure he'll like it, he loves everything that you get him"

Yuzuha smiled "We'll see! I'll be getting Mitsuya a new watch or maybe some more fashion materials for his office" She mumbled as we continued walking and I gave a short nod "Ok well I have no clue what I'm getting anyone so help me out!"

Yuzuha shrugged "Who are you buying gifts for?" She questioned and I thought for a moment "Uh probably just you, Hakkai, Mitsuya, Rinnie and Ran"

She hummed "Why do you need to buy something for your boyfriends brother?" She questioned and I grinned "I'm not buying him a GOOD gift, I'm going to be pranking him!"

"Of course you are, I don't know why I even asked"

Yuzuha scanned her eyes over the different stores before they finally stopped on a specific clothing store "In there! You can get Mitsuya's gift and Hakkai's gift in there, they always like the clothing that you buy for them"

I smirked "Yup because my gifts are always amazing!" I chirped and she sighed "I'd like to disagree with you but I can't, you genuinely pick out amazing gifts" she muttered as we walked inside of the store.

"I know right!" I'm just that amazing.

Yuzuha rolled her eyes "I'm going to check out some of the clothes over there but feel free to go off wherever" Yuzuha said and I nodded "Ok! I'll come and find you when I'm finished"

Yuzuha held up the peace sign and began walking away from me. I let out a small sigh and quickly left the store without her noticing.

'That was a close one'

I was 100% lying to her face.