{Chapter 3}

~Y/N's POV~

~Y/N's POV~

"What if I just karate chopped you in the head?"

"....."

"....."

Silence.

I continued swinging my legs back and forth as I sat on the kitchen counter.

"Do you have any card games?" I asked and he groaned "Do you ever shut up?" He asked and I crossed my arms "May I REMIND you, I'm only here because of you!" I said and he shut up.

That's what I thought.

Man I'm bored.

And it's only been a couple of hours.

I wonder where his brother went.

He was definitely the conversationalist of the family.

"I could definitely run out of this room right now and leave" I said as I stared at the door and he raised a brow "Try" he said and I rolled my eyes "I'm not dumb, there's probably a trillion guys out there" I said with a small sigh "Toman is going to come for me soon anyways" I said and he raised a brow "What makes you so sure?" He asked and I smiled "Because they're my family! They wouldn't forget about me" I said confidently and he continued to ignore me.

"Back to my earlier question" I said and he raised a brow "If I karate chopped you in the head, how would you feel on a scale of 1-10?" I asked and he stared at me blankly "Idiot"

"Yeah I'd feel like an idiot too if I let someone karate chop me" I said with my voice laced with certainty.

I just realized.....I haven't seen this man smile ONCE.

I had been making jokes all day.

I knew I was funny so there must be something wrong with him.

"What's wrong with you?"

I didn't actually mean to say that out loud.

"?"

I could literally see the question mark forming above his head as he stared at me blankly.

"Uh anywho.....you should smile more! Or laugh, or show any type of human emotion" I said with a small smile and he rolled his eyes causing me to laugh "your eyes are going to get stuck like that" I said and he was about to roll his eyes again but he stopped causing me to laugh even harder.