{Chapter 20}

A/N- If you enjoy this chapter then please leave a vote and comment, also make sure to leave a follow<33

****

~Y/N's POV~

I was currently wearing a dark-red, long sleeve body-con dress and let's just say.....I looked hot.

But that was a given.

Yuzuha was styling a black suit with a red bralette showing due to her open blazer, she also looked hot.

That was also a given.

"We look hot" we both said simultaneously before laughing at one another.

We're like psychics.....or is it considered telepathy?

Maybe it's both....?

"Do you think that the boys are ready?" I asked and the door suddenly opened up "Me and Hakkai have been waiting for half n hour" Mitsuya said and I sheepishly smiled at the man "Oops!"

We walked out of the room that we had been getting ready in before making our way down to the lobby, where Hakkai had been leaning against the wall.

He smiled a bit when he saw us "You girls look nice" he said and I grinned "And you look nice too!" I chirped as we walked out of the building with one another.

"Wow I didn't know that you could clean up this nicely" Yuzuha said to Mitsuya, he was going to respond but Hakkai beat him to it.

"Taka-Chan always looks his best!"

Aww, my favorite homosexuals.

I'm just kidding.....kind of.

We walked up to the limousine that Mitsuya had gotten for us.

We were so swaggy.

We all climbed in and Yuzuha immediately grabbed a bottle of wine "I think we should start our celebration a bit earlier" she said as she popped it open before placing the bottle up to her lips and chugging some of it down.

"Gimme gimme!" I said while grabbing the bottle from her and chugging it down.

"Ok so who's dealing with Y/N when she gets drunk?" Yuzuha questioned as she took the bottle from my hands and I pouted "I don't need a babysitter"

They all gave me a blank stare "......"

Ok....maybe I do need a babysitter.

"I'll keep an eye on her but I trust that she'll be able to take care of herself" Mitsuya said and I rolled my eyes "No way! This is your celebration, I can keep an eye on myself"

Although, it may be difficult without a mirror.

That was a bad joke.

Sorry.

"Are you sure? I don't want to have a repeat of-" I cut him off "Yeah I got it! I don't plan on getting injured.....this time"