{Chapter 35}

A/N- If you enjoy this chapter then please leave a vote and comment, also make sure to leave a follow<33

****

~Y/N's POV~

"I can't believe you've moved out......you fucking stupid idiot" Yuzuha mumbled as tears began welling up in her eyes and I quickly wrapped my arms around her "Don't cry! At least I won't eat your snacks anymore"

She began crying even harder.

'Wow.....I really suck at consoling people'

"We're still going to hang out all of the time!" I reassured and she frowned "What if you and your stupid boyfriend start spending all of your time together? Then I'll have no one!"

I patted Yuzuha on the back and sighed "Trust me, I really don't want to spend that much time with Rindou" I said and she chuckled lightly "You'd better hangout with me whenever I call you"

"I will! And I'm not moving far or anything, I'm just a drive away" I said and she sighed "Yeah I guess so"

"Yo Rindou! Ready?" I questioned and he sent me a thumbs up from his car "Bye Yuzuha! See you later" I said and she sighed "See you, Y/N!"

I waved to her once more before climbing into the passengers seat of Rindou's car.

"I'm going to drop you off at the house, I have work to do" he said and I raised a brow "Seriously.....you said that you didn't have to work today" I said and he frowned "Sorry, I was called in last minute while you were talking to your friend"

I sighed "Fine...."

He cleared his throat "How about.....I get off early and we binge watch any shows or movies that you want" he said and a small smile tugged at my lips "What time?" I questioned and he looked down at his watch "I promise that I'll be home at 5pm"

I grinned "Ok awesome! I've got the perfect show for tonight!" I chirped and he chuckled lightly "I'm sure that you do"

I leaned back in my seat and closed my eyes as I waited for us to pull up to his home.

Things feel right.

I know that I'm usually joking around about a lot of things but lately.....everything has been feeling so genuine.

Is that weird?

Things feel different this time.

'I just hope that I'm right'

When I opened my eyes again, we were already at Rind- uh our house.

It feels weird to say that again.

"We can move everything in when I get back, you can just relax for now" he said and I nodded "Ok cool! I didn't feel like unpacking anyways" I mused and he leaned over before placing his lips on mine.

He pulled away and sighed "Ok I've got to go now" he said and I nodded "See you at 5!"

"See you at 5"