{Chapter 23}

A/N- If you enjoy this chapter then please leave a vote and comment, also make sure to leave a follow<33

Follow my TikTok- lilfreecs for HeadCannon's just like this⬇️

****

~Y/N's POV~

Me and Yuzuha are ridiculously awesome.

"FIRST OFF, FUCK YOUR BITCH AND THE CLIQUE YOU CLAIM!" I screamed out as Yuzuha rolled down the windows in her car and she grinned before yelling out the next part "WESTSIDE, WHEN WE RIDE, COME EQUIPPED WITH GAME!"

I could do this for hours but I think I'm starting to lose my voice.

This is our 7th time listening to this song.

"YOU CLAIM TO BE A PLAYER BUT I FUCKED YOUR WIFE!"

But then her phone started ringing.

"Wait a second" Yuzuha said as she turned the volume down before placing her phone against her ear "Hey Mitsuya" she greeted and I smiled "Oh Oh! Tell him that I said hi!"

She chuckled "Y/N said Hi......Mhm he said hello" she said while glancing over at me and I gave her a thumbs up before she returned to the call.

"That's great! You deserve it......Mhm......Mhm......I'll tell Y/N!" She continued "I guess this calls for an even bigger celebration but this time.....let's stray away from any clubs" she said while sending a "look" my way.

That's completely fair.

"Ok see you" she said before hanging up the phone and looking over at me before returning her eyes to the road "The agent that went to visit him had called him back today and said that she liked the designs and clothing that he made so she wants to advertise his product" she said and I gasped "That's awesome but back to the song!"

I have my priorities.

She rolled her eyes and turned the volume back up "FUCK WITH ME AND GET YOUR CAPS PEELED, YOU KNOW, SEE!"

Don't ask me where we're driving to because I honestly forget where Yuzuha said we were going.

But car karaoke so.....-

Yuzuha laughed "GRAB YOUR GLOCKS WHEN YOU SEE 2PAC!" She screamed and I joined in once again "CALL THE COPS WHEN YOU SEE 2PAC"

You're also probably wondering how we haven't crashed yet and quite frankly, I don't have an answer to that.

Well it is a Monday morning so I suppose that it wasn't bound to be that busy anyways since most people are at work right now.