{Chapter 10}

~Y/N's POV~

~Y/N's POV~

"What about aliens?"

"No"

I rolled my eyes "I'll sit back and laugh when an Alien comes and kicks your ass" I mused and he scoffed "Like I'd let that happen"

I covered my mouth to contain the smile that was about to spread from Rindou's response.

At least he's getting into it.

It had been 2 weeks since our little fake 'couple' situation and somethings have been happening.

I'll explain.

I wanted to go home after we ate and Rindou said 'No' and then dragged me back to Tenjiku's hideout.

Since I knew he wanted to hang out with the one and only Y/N.......I made a compromise.

If he let me leave then I'd hang out with him twice a week, he tried to play it off by saying that he didn't care if I came back or not but we both knew that he was lying.

So he let me leave.

And now here we are, 2 weeks later.

We had hung out 3 times since then.

"I want to wrestle a snake, I feel like some people would pay really good money to see that" I said as I kicked my feet into the air.

I was sitting on a high stool in the kitchen while Rindou was sitting across from me.

We were waiting for our food to come.

I ordered food and forced Rindou to tell me what he wanted.

He loves me.

"The snake would wrap around your throat and kill you" he said dryly and I crossed my arms "I would never let that happen! I would simply bite right into it"

Rindou gave me a look of disgust "You can't solve all of your problems by eating them" he scoffed and my eyes widened "I DIDN'T SAY EAT! I SAID BITE AND WHAT THE HECK DOES THAT EVEN MEAN" I exclaimed and he let out a tiny chuckle.

He's been doing that a lot more lately.

I've learned to keep my mouth shut about it in hopes that he does it more often and he has been.

The door opened to reveal Ran.

"Hey beanpole!" I called out and he narrowed his eyes at me "You again" he said causing me to grin "You know you love me" I mused and he rolled his eyes before looking over at Rindou "You might as well make her a room here" he mused and Rindou rolled his eyes at the tall boy.