{Chapter 2}

~Y/N's POV~

~Y/N's POV~

Takemichi glanced at the cast on my arm.
"You ok?" He asked and I rolled my eyes "It's just a minor injury" I said and Mitsuya scoffed "Your arm was broken in several different places, the doctors were surprised that it still functioned" he said and I rubbed the back of my head with a light chuckle.

"Anyways I'm finally out of the hospital so let's do something fun!" I said and Mitsuya sighed "We have school tomorrow" he said and I frowned "I know but still" I mumbled and he patted me on the head.

"Go home and rest"

He didn't say anything else as he walked off.

I smiled brightly at Takemichi "C'mon! Let's go hang out" I said and he nervously looked at Mitsuya's retreating form "Maybe you should be rest-"

"Nope!"

I grabbed his arm and pulled him along the sidewalk.

"We don't have to do anything dangerous, we could just go out and eat something" I said and he sighed "Ok that doesn't sound dangerous at all" he said and I grinned "Yup so let's go!"

"Seriously, are you sure that you're ok?" He asked and I nodded "I just had a concussion, broken arm, bruised ribs and a small fracture in my other arm" I said with a bright smile as I lifted up my sleeve to show him the bandage wrapped around my non-broken arm.

"That seems painful" he said and I shrugged "It was but they gave me some pain killer so I'm fine for right now" I said and he glanced at me "Can I ask you something?"

"I'm not stopping you"

"When your arm was broken.....why didn't you scream or cry or anything?" He asked and my eyes widened slightly "What do you mean?" I questioned and he sighed "Well you sort of just.....stayed calm even though you were sustaining major injuries" he said and I smiled "Well I don't like people seeing me in pain.....it makes me feel weak"

"Weak?"

"Yeah....I'll never lower my guard like that" I said quietly as I turned to him "I'm the only girl in Toman, ya know......so I have to act stronger than I really am" I said and his eyes widened "W-what? What do you mean! You're really strong and amazing" he said and I shook my head "I'm not as strong as all of the other guys....sure I can fight but if I was in a lethal situation then I might just give up" I said quietly as I thought back to the previous fight.

I was going to give up.

I was going to let that guy hit me with his bat......I probably would've died from that.