{Chapter 14}

~Y/N's POV~

~Y/N's POV~

I was out of the Haitani Residence, surprising right?

And no, I wasn't with Ran or Rindou.

I figured that I could use a little 'me' time because I obviously love myself and talking to myself, talking to myself doesn't make me crazy but when I do it around other people......I probably look a little bit strange.

I feel like everyone should have conversations with themselves.

It's great to be bestfriends with yourself.

I kind of want a dog.

I doubt the Haitani brothers would let me get a dog as well though......but maybe.....Anyways, I was just taking a walk before I was suddenly hit over the head with a baseball bat.

Just kidding.

Wouldn't that be crazy though?

I'd probably be dead.

So it's not really a funny joke.

Anyways, I just wanted to get some ice cream and I told Rindou to 'piss off' because he was getting on my nerves.

Couples needed space apart.

He could be suffocating sometimes and I don't think he realizes that.

I wonder if I'm his first girlfriend.

Probably.

I can't believe he broke my arm when we first met.

I'm STILL on that.

It repeats in my head every single time that I bump my arm into something, it's pretty traumatizing if you actually think about it.

But I'm not thinking about it.

Right now.

I looked down at my phone and texted everyone so that they knew I wasn't kidnapped or dead.

You'd be surprised how often they thought that.
Especially Takemichi, he has a stick up his butt about safety.

But I was perfectly fine.

I'm actually a bit nervous, Ran made a joke about cooking my cat for dinner but now I can't tell if he was actually joking or not......he wasn't smiling or laughing and now I'm starting to wonder if I should run back to their house now.