{Chapter 30}

A/N- If you enjoy this chapter then please leave a vote and comment, also make sure to leave a follow<33

****

~Y/N's POV~

After the failed "date", me and Rindou had went back to his residence.

Ran got a call from someone and had to leave, I wasn't complaining in the slightest because to be blunt.....he's an annoying and cocky piece of shit.

Rindou opened the front door for me and I took the opportunity to walk inside "Thanks" I mumbled and he hummed "Of course"

He closed the door and locked it before walking into the living room with me, we both took a seat on the couch.

"Christmas is coming up" I mused and Rindou nodded "It is......uh did you have any plans?" He asked and I shrugged "Well not really but I'll probably just spend it with-"

He cut me "Spend it with me" he interjected and my eyes widened slightly "Huh....with you?" I questioned and he nodded "If you don't have any plans then I'd like for you to spend the holidays with me"

I rubbed the back of my head while thinking about his invitation.

Well it would be nice.

"Alright, I'll spend Christmas with you"

He smiled "Thank you"

Rindou moved his position on the couch so that he was a bit closer to me, he grabbed my hands and stared at me in the eyes while speaking "I love you" he whispered and I felt my voice getting caught in my throat.

'I never get flustered.....why is this happening to me?'

"You don't have to say it back but I'm going to keep saying it to you" he said and I noticed that he was staring down at my lips, he slowly leaned closer to me and I found myself frozen in place.

But he didn't kiss me on the lips, he kissed me on my cheek instead.

"I know you don't want me to kiss you properly right now, so I'll wait" he said as he let go of my hands and I let out a small sigh "I'm going to go and get some water"

"Alright, call me if you need anything"

I rolled my eyes "I'm just getting water" I mused before standing up and walking into the kitchen, I opened up the fridge and grabbed a bottle of water before hearing the sound of shuffling from behind me.

'Is he trying to scare me?'

I snickered at the poor attempt at sneaking up on me.

"Very funny but you'll have to take your shoes off if you want to be s-Mhm!" A hand cupped over my mouth while another arm wrapped around my waist.

'This isn't Rindou! This guy smells like shit'

Gross.

"Stay still or I'll snap your neck" the man whispered and I gagged as he removed his hand from my mouth, but I wasn't prepared for the barrel of a gun to be pressed against the side of my head.