{Chapter 15}

~Rindou's POV~

~Rindou's POV~

"You're an idiot" I muttered as I watched the doctors bandage up her bloodied hand.

Ran had called me back in as soon as she broke her phone......with her damn hand.

She simply looked at me before looking back down at her hand.

I clenched my jaw and scoffed "....."

Ran placed his hands behind his hand and sighed "Tough luck" he mumbled and I shot him a glare "Shut your mouth" I snapped and he put his hands up in defense "I'm not making a joke, I'm serious" he said as he sat down in one of the chairs near the window.

She looked over at Ran and frowned "You said that I lived with you two, why?" She questioned and Ran glanced at me but I simply ignored her.

He sighed "You just do, all of your things are there" he said and she raised a brow before looking at the doctor "You done?" She asked and he sighed before connecting the bandages "I wouldn't have to do this if you didn't crush your phone in your hand" he said and she looked down at her hand "Well it seems perfectly fine now so I really don't see the issue" she countered and I rolled my eyes at her stubbornness.

Some things never change.

He sighed and straightened up "Well you're all set and these two gentlemen have already filled out your paperwork so you're free to go" he said and her jaw dropped as she slowly looked over at us "The hell would you do that for?" She questioned sharply and Ran stood up before stretching "I dislike hospitals, let's go"

She raised a brow "I'm not going anywhere with you two" she said as she crossed her arms and the doctor raised a brow at her "You don't know who they are?" He asked and she shook her head "Nope no-" she was cut off as I showed the doctor and her a photo on my phone.

The photo consisted of her stuffing a whole cupcake in her mouth as I rolled my eyes in the background, Ran was holding the phone in selfie mode with a lazy grin on his face.

The doctor sighed in relief "Ah ok, you must've pissed her off then" he mused and I rolled my eyes before placing my phone back into my pocket.

Y/N's jaw was dropped completely and she simply stared down at the covers.

"No way!" She muttered before Ran walked over and grabbed her forearm "Up, let's go" he said as he hoisted her up and I raised a brow "Careful" I warned and he nodded "I know"

She eyed me suspiciously while walking by me.

She was still an idiot.