{Chapter 28}

A/N- If you enjoy this chapter then please leave a vote and comment, also make sure to leave a follow<33

****

~Y/N's POV~

I can't believe he just asked me that.

I don't even know what to say.

Do I still love him? Uh I think.

But I sure as hell don't want HIM to know that.

Man....leave me alone.

"Where did that question even come from?" I questioned and his stoic expression remained "Last year.....you told me that you didn't want to be with me due to my lack of communication and now I'm trying to communicate with you in order to fix the problem but you're just dismissing my attempts so I'm wondering if it's because you no longer harbor any romantic feelings towards me"

I sighed "It's complicated"

Oh my God.....I sound like a guy.

He scoffed "Then make it uncomplicated by just explaining whatever the hell I did! You were fucking fine at the restaurant and then you went to the bathroom......" he drifted off before continuing "and everything changed when you came out"

I crossed my arms "I don't know what to tell you"

"So you really don't love me anymore?" He questioned quietly while staring down at the carpet and I averted my eyes "I never said that"

"So you.....do love me?"

"I never said that either!" I snapped and he gripped his temples "Just tell me something! Anything! I'd be completely content if you could just tell me why you rushed out of the restaurant!"

"FINE!" I snapped and his eyes widened slightly "....."

Here we go-

"When I went to the bathroom......these two girls came in and guess what? One of them was from-"

*CHATTER CHATTER*

My eyes widened slightly as I took a quick glance around the room to see if I was hearing things.

But it seemed like Rin had heard it too, his tail stood up and he quickly dashed into the kitchen which confused me.

I slowly turned my focus back to Rindou "Like I was saying.....one of them was from the club the other night and she had some very interesting things to say to me!" I said and he slowly nodded "What exactly did she say?"

I crossed my arms "Why did you ask me if I slept with anyone?" I questioned and his eyes widened "What?"

I scoffed "Are you just a fucking hypocrite or something? Because you said that you didn't want me to sleep with anyone else after our breakup but then you went and had sex with other girls! It's not like I care or anything but you have no right to ask me a question like that if you're going to just-" he quickly cut me off "What the hell are you talking about?"

I clenched my jaw "You are so-"

*CHATTER CHATTER*