{Chapter 22}

A/N- If you enjoy this chapter then please leave a vote and comment, also make sure to leave a follow<33

****

~Y/N's POV~

"What the hell is going on over here?"

Mitsuya's voice rang out over the loud music and I couldn't help the small sigh of relief that had left my lips as he stood slightly in front of me while holding his arm out to block me "Mitsuya....." I drifted off quietly and that's when I noticed that Hakkai and Yuzuha were walking over to us as well.

I guess they must've noticed that I was gone.

Yuzuha placed her hand on my shoulder and Hakkai stood besides Mitsuya.

"Only you would have terrible luck like this" Yuzuha mumbled while sending me a sympathetic smile and I frowned in response.

Yeah....my luck seems to be pretty shitty.

"Move out of my way" Rindou said as he tried to move past the two males but they wouldn't budge "Not a chance, we're taking our friend home" Mitsuya said as he turned around to face me "Sorry to cut things short but I have an agent coming by in the morning, I just received the call and we came to find you" he said as he patted me on the head.

Yuzuha turned me around and all four of us began walking away until I felt a hand grab ahold of my wrist causing me to stop walking.

Sheesh.....leave me alone.

I slowly turned my head and saw Rindou staring down at me "I've been calling you" he said and my eyes widened slightly "H-huh.....?"

I dropped my phone in the toilet.

I'm not going to tell him that though, it doesn't really seem like the time.

Has he really been trying to get in touch with me?

He looked down and quickly grabbed my phone "H-hey!" I snapped and he typed something in before shaking his head with an amused smile "I can't believe that you kept the same stupid password....." he drifted off and I mentally facepalmed for my own stupidity.

I use that password for everything.

MyCatRin

I think it's a pretty good password and not many people would think to guess it.

Except for Rindou.

He typed something in and I heard his phone let out a small 'ding' before he handed my phone back to me.

I slowly grabbed it from his hands and he let go of my wrist "Answer the phone.......when I call you"

Ah so he put his number in my phone.

That's unfair.

I didn't tell him that he could do that.

Mitsuya grabbed my hand and pulled me along after him "Let's go" he said as we all made our way outside,  While I left Rindou standing inside of the club without another word.