{Chapter 12}

~Y/N's POV~

~Y/N's POV~

I was currently swinging my legs back and forth as me and Rindou sat on the ledge of a building.

"Stop that" he said as he narrowed his eyes at me and I raised a brow "Why?" I asked and he rolled his eyes "Knowing your idiotic self, you'd probably fall and die"

Well OUCH.

I puffed out my cheeks "You're so rude! I don't know how your brother puts up with you" I mused and he rolled his eyes "Shut up"

I wasn't mad at him anymore because he bought me food and it was kind of cute that he needed his brother to come all the way out to my house just to apologize.

I wonder what Ran's reaction to that was because it was priceless.

I pointed up at the night sky "Let's look for constellations" I said and he raised a brow "I don't know any" he said and I grinned at him "Me either, let's just make up our own names" I said and he sighed "Alright"

He's so ru-......Alright?

My eyes widened "Huh? You actually want to do it?" I asked and he shrugged "I guess so" he said quietly as he looked up at the sky and his eyes seemed to be searching.

A big smile had lit up my features as I quickly looked up at the sky and scanned for constellations to name.

I finally found one and I pointed up to it "That one looks like a slingshot so that's going to be its name" I said and he scoffed "So it's basically like naming clouds" he said and I chuckled "Yup!"

He rolled his eyes before pointing up at another patch of stars "That looks like....a flower" he said and my eyes lit up as I slowly connected the stars in my head to see the picture.

"Ah! It does look like a flower! Like a rose" I said happily as I looked over again and pointed up "That's definitely Mikey's sandal!"

That earned a laugh from the male besides me.

Not a small chuckle......an actual laugh.

My smile slowly fell into a shocked look as I looked over at Rindou to see him with a small smile on his face as he pointed up at the sky again "That looks like Ran"

My eyes snapped towards the sky and I snorted from laughter as I saw an outline of a misshaped head and two lines of stars protruding from both sides.

I clamped a hand over my mouth "Ok that was a good one" I said while laughing and I felt eyes on me.

I stopped laughing and looked over to see Rindou staring at me causing me to tilt my head to the side "Whats up?" I asked and he looked away "Nothing, just shut your mouth and keep playing"