{Chapter 44}

A/N- If you enjoy this chapter then please leave a vote and comment, also make sure to leave a follow<33

****

~Y/N's POV~

"I knew that I would be a better significant other than Rindou! I mean seriously.....who doesn't dance with their girlfriend?" Yuzuha questioned while continuously glaring at Rindou while he pretended not to notice.

"He said that he had to talk to Ran about something important" I said and she rolled her eyes "Important? He'd better start focusing on the real important things in his life, like you!"

Well she's got a point there.

"Rindou spends a lot of time with me though and he doesn't like dancing so....." I drifted off and Yuzuha rolled her eyes "Who cares!" She snapped and I shrugged "Apparently you don't"

"Honestly Y/N.....you love that man too much!" She said while facepalming and my ears perked up at her words "Do you think that I love him too much?" I questioned and she raised a brow "Huh?"

I frowned "Do you think that it's obvious that I love him a lot?" I questioned and she gave me a blank stare "Uh I don't know.....I've only ever seen you guys interact a few times but from what i've heard from you, it seems like you love him quite a bit"

I sighed "Oh...."

Yuzuha raised a curious brow "Why?" she questioned and I shrugged "I just feel like I'm not the best girlfriend that I possibly could be, do you know what I mean?"

She rolled her eyes "Trust me, that man is smitten with you and nothing that you say or do is going to change that" She reassured causing me to smile "Yeah but just incase.....I think I'm going to make sure that he knows" I said and she tilted her head to the side "Like right now?"

I shrugged "I mean yeah! Whenever he's done talking to Ran"

'Wait a second.....what?'

Yuzuha cleared her throat "Well you-"

I blocked out the sound of Yuzuha's voice as the music seemed to get even louder around me.

My eyes drifted off towards the emergency exit of the building and I noticed the same masked waiter as before causing me to raise a curious brow, he was still staring at me.

'That's so odd' I thought as I felt my shoulders being moved from side to side causing me to snap out of my small trance "Why are you shaking me?" I questioned and Yuzuha rolled her eyes "You weren't listening to a single thing that I had just said!"

I frowned "Sorry Yuzuha.....Uh ok sorry but isn't that guy a bit strange?" I questioned and she raised a brow "What guy?"

"The one standing by the emergency exit with a black mask on" I said and she glanced off into that direction "I don't see any guy"

My head quickly whipped towards the area and I was surprised to see that he was gone.

"You're joking....." I drifted off and Yuzuha frowned "Are you alright?" she questioned and I quickly shook my head "No.....something is wrong" I said causing her eyes to widen a bit "What's the matter?"