{Chapter 45}

A/N- If you enjoy this chapter then please leave a vote and comment, also make sure to leave a follow<33

I suggest that you guys listen to the song "Surrender" by Natalie Taylor for the full experience🫡

ALSO WTF WAS CHAPTER 262? LIKE EXCUSE ME? A SINGLE CHAPTER AND ALL THAT SHIT HAPPENS????😭Wakui is wild for that.

****

~No One's POV~

Two lovers staring at one another as their blood soaked the rooftop tiles.

"Are we going to....die?" Y/N questioned quietly and Rindou hesitated for a moment before responding "I'm not too sure, Y/N"

He reassuringly squeezed her hand in an attempt to comfort her but tears suddenly bursted out of her eyes "God....I'm sorry! I'm so sorry, Rindou!" She sobbed out causing Rindou's eyes to widen slightly "Why are you.....apologizing?"

Y/N slowly shook her head "I've been such a bad girlfriend.....I know-....I have!" she cried out and he let out a dry chuckle "Why would you say something like that?"

She frowned "I never took anything serious and....I'm sure that I annoyed you so much and I'm just so sorry, please forgive me for everything" Her vision was so blurry that she couldn't even see the loving look that Rindou had in his eyes "Y/N....I love you so much, way more than I love myself, I just.....wish that you could see that"

He wanted her to cut him off by saying something ridiculous like she always does.....but this situation felt significantly different.

If he was expecting some joke to slip out of her mouth then he was sorely mistaken.

Her sobbing became even louder "I love you.....I swear I do" she cried out and Rindou smiled "I haven't asked you my question yet.....but I suppose that I'll have to rephrase it now" he whispered and her eyes widened slightly as he spoke up again "If a second life did exist.....would you please marry me, Y/N?"

This had only caused more tears to stream down her face "I don't want to die....Rindou! I want to marry you" She whispered out and he nodded "Shhh, we'll be okay" he continued "Just show me that pretty smile of yours, I want to see it again"

Y/N weakly smiled at him causing him to smile back at her "There's that smile....." he continued "This isn't goodbye.....I can promise you that, Y/N"

Y/N knew that he was just trying to comfort her though.

Was this really the end?

She slowly turned her head away from him as she stared up at the sky "Right now I'm thinking of.....Takemichi Hanagaki"

Rindou's eyes widened slightly as he watched her smile grow a bit more at the mention of the boys name "He always saved me when I needed him the most so I wonder.....if I closed my eyes.....would he come?"

Rindou's eyes widened "Please don't close your eyes!" He said quickly as he heard the sound of sirens and he smiled a bit "We're going to get-......Y/N?" he questioned as he watched her smile become smaller and her eyes lowered "Y/N!"

Her eyes slowly glossed over and Rindou felt his heart drop at the sight of his lover lying motionless besides him. "Looks like she's finally dead, seems like she managed to get everything off of her CHEST beforehand" The guy mused but Rindou simply ignored him.