{Chapter 39}

A/N- If you enjoy this chapter then please leave a vote and comment, also make sure to leave a follow<33

****

~Y/N's POV~

"Why do I always get involved in stupid shit like this?" I questioned quietly as I sat down at the large booth with the other members of Bonten.

"Because you're a little stupid piece of shit so it's only natural that you'd get caught up in-" I cut Ran off "Do I need to remind you that i'm a highschool graduate and you're.....not~?"

Ran slouched back in his seat and rolled his eyes "I hope you rot in hell"

"I'll be saving a nice hot seat for you" I mused and he scoffed "As If i'd want to be anywhere near you, although I suppose that it really would be hell if that were to happen" he stated and I was about to fire back but Rindou cut me off "That's enough"

I frowned "Rindou.....I was about to win the argument" I muttered bitterly and Rindou sighed "Please be quiet for the next 5 minutes" he said quietly and I crossed my arms "Rude...."

A waiter walked over and began taking everyone's orders. Rindou nudged me in the arm "Tell him what you want, stop being pouty" he said quietly and I turned away from him "......"

'Am I being a brat? Yes but am I going to get my point across? Yes.'

"Uh....excuse me?" The waiter questioned and I turned to him "Yes?" I questioned and he frowned "Are these men bothering you?"

I deadpanned "Yes"

Rindou scoffed "We're dating! And you're well-acquainted with everyone here" he said while glancing between me and the waiter.

I sighed "Unfortunately"

The waiter nervously chuckled while Rindou glared at me "Keep looking at me like that and i'm going to beat the absolute-" I was cut off by Kokonoi "She'll have the same thing that the rest of us are having, thank you"

The waiter nodded and walked off.

"And what if i'm allergic"

"Then that'll be one less person that we've got to listen to" he deadpanned and I chuckled lightly "Yeah, you're funny" Not as funny as me though.

I leaned back in the booth and sighed "Whats the purpose of me being here anyways?" I questioned and Rindou quickly turned his head away as soon as Ran started laughing "Whats so funny?"

"HA! My little brother got you a bodyguard but now he's too jea-" He was cut off by Rindou "That's enough, you're here because we're talking about going after the people that kidnapped us and that's information that you deserve to know"

I sweatdropped "But.....you could've just told me that when you got back to the house" I pointed out and I noticed his cheeks turning slightly red "Just shut up"

My eyes slowly drifted off towards the window and I thought I saw someone.....familiar?

My eyes went wide "I've got to go!" I said quickly as I quickly stood up from the table and darted out of the restaurant, ignoring the sound of everyone calling after me.