{Chapter 31}

A/N- If you enjoy this chapter then please leave a vote and comment, also make sure to leave a follow<33

****

~Y/N's POV~

I walked into a rather large meeting room and noticed Takeomi, Kokonoi, Mochi, and the male that I had been dying to see for the longest.

"Mikey!" I called out before engulfing the smaller boy into a hug, he had gotten a lot skinnier and he looks so exhausted.

"Y/N....." Mikey drifted off as he placed his head on my shoulder "How have you been, Mikey?" I asked as I pulled away from the hug and he stared at me blankly "Fine.....what brings you here?"

Poor Mikey.

I smiled "I was kidnapped so now I'm here" I said and his eyes widened slightly before he turned his focus to Rindou, Ran, Kakucho and Sanzu.

Wait....that kind of sounded like I was inferring that-

"You guys kidnapped her?" He questioned in a warning tone and the room went silent as I quickly waved my hands around "No not them! Well.....kind of but me and Rindou got kidnapped" I continued "And Ran saved us.....surprisingly"

Mikey hummed "So you're alri.....why do you have a cat?" Mikey asked as he pointed towards the cat in Rindou's arms.

Ran snickered "Cause he's whipped"

"Shut up!" Rindou scoffed as he let go of the cat and Rin began running over to me and Mikey before jumping onto his lap.

He began licking Mikey's hand and I chuckled "That's my cat" I said and Mikey nodded "So you and Rindou are back together"

"Yes" "No"

My eyes snapped towards Rindou's as he casually looked around the room as if he hadn't just insinuated that we were back together.

'Idiot.....'

"No we aren't but we did just come back from the worlds worst date ever" I said and Rindou groaned "It wasn't that bad"

I scoffed "Ran was third wheeling the entire time and then we got kidnapped, I'd say that it was pretty bad" I stated as Kokonoi cleared his throat "I'm sure that you have a lot of catching up to do but we should get this meeting started"

"Right"

"Meow....."

We all took a seat around a rather large table and obviously, Rindou made me sit besides him.

"Speaking of the people that kidnapped you guys, did anyone manage to find out why?" Kokonoi questioned and all five of us turned our heads away while Sanzu awkwardly whistled to avoid answering the question.

"So I'm assuming that you knocked some of them out and killed some but none of you bothered to ask why those two were kidnapped in the first place"

"Wait I think I know....." I started off and everyone turned to me as I continued speaking "Well....the guy asked Rindou to give him all of his money or else he would blow a hole through my brain and Rindou just let himself get bitched!"