{Chapter 13}

~Y/N's POV~

~Y/N's POV~

Do you ever feel like the most brilliant person in the room?

Because that's definitely how I feel right now.

I'm the only person in the room.

But Rindou's coming back soon with food.

Dating Rindou is like dating a boulder.

I'm only saying that because he literally try's to crush me to death by laying on top of me when I say that I want to go home.

It's been like three days and he had someone from Tenjiku feeding MY cat.

RIN PROBABLY MISSES ME.

His super cool soccer auntie.

I heard a knock on the door before it opened to reveal Ran leaning against the door frame "Yo" his lips curved up into a small smile and I smiled back "Hi Hi! Are you here to rescue me from this locked cage?" I asked and he chuckled "You're actually free to leave whenever, my bro just likes it better when you're around but he's not going to force you to stay" he mused and I raised a brow at his words.

I beg to differ.

I was being crushed underneath him for like 30 minutes before he left to get food.

He wanted me to come with but I got sleepy, I didn't actually end up going to sleep though because the hunger overpowered my thoughts.

He tilted his head to the side "Also Rindou isn't here right now so you can go if you want" he said as he pointed behind him and I frowned "That's kind of mean though and he's bringing food back so I want to wait for that" I said and he chuckled again "I see, well enjoy being locked in your castle" he mused and I raised a brow "Where are you headed?" I asked and he began shutting the door "Out"

Well that told me so much.

I looked out of the window and sighed "Man I feel like I'm in one of those creepy psychological movies" I said quietly as I laid back down on the bed.

His bed was so comfy that I didn't even MIND laying down in it all day.

It was extremely comfy.

This was the life.

Not my life though.

"I'm bored" I groaned while twisting and turning in the bed.