{Chapter 16}

~Y/N's POV~

~Y/N's POV~

I stared at the two brothers in anticipation "....."

No one was saying anything and it was starting to give me a major headache.

"Can someone please say something?" I asked in order to break the silence and Ran raised a brow "That's surprising, usually you're full of stupid shit to say" he said and I narrowed my eyes at him "All of the shit that comes out of my mouth is INFORMATIONAL"

Sheesh they could learn a thing or two.

Ran smirked "Sure it is"

I leaned back in the chair that I was sitting in and crossed my arms and sighed before an idea popped into my mind "Can I braid your hair?" I asked Ran and his eyes widened slightly before a playful smirk graced his lips "My hair is already braided"

".....!"

~Flashback~

"Anywho, can I braid your hair?" I asked and he raised a brow "My hair is already braided" he said and I shrugged "Can I undo it and redo it?" I asked and he looked over at Rindou before shrugging "I guess so"

That earned a glare from Rin.

He's really not a people person.

Ran sat in front of me and I quickly undid his braids.

Damn his hair was long.

I took the hair ties and kept one on my wrist while I began parting his hair.

"I could shave your head completely"

"I'd kill you"

Heh, he's a jokester as well.

"Is that your signature saying?" I asked and he raised a brow "Huh?"

"Nothing"

~End of flashback~

Woah.....serious Deja Vu.

Do you get Deja Vu when she's with youuuu......ok not the time.

What the hell was that......a memory?

"Now my head feels all fuzzy" I mumbled and Ran raised a brow "Do you still want to braid my hair?" He asked and I nodded "Yeah! I could unbraid it and then re-braid it!" I said and he raised a brow "I never did understand that but go ahead" he said and I got up from my chair and walked over to him before standing behind him.