{Part 2: Prologue}

Part 2:
*This is a 5 Year Timeskip*

Previously from the book "In His Eyes"

Takemichi watched as Y/N began poking Rindou's cheeks before he suddenly grabbed her and tossed her over his shoulder, she began lightly hitting him on his back whilst laughing loudly, a bright smile remained on her face as they got farther away from them.

"They seem like a cute couple!" Hinata said and Takemichi nodded slowly "Yeah.....they are"

Even after all of the incidents that had transpired......Takemichi had made multiple trips to the future to check on Y/N after the small incident that had transpired with her memory loss.

But every single trip that he had made back to the future since then, had remained the same.

Those two were stuck together like glue.

He couldn't explain it.

All of the bad things that had continued to transpire in the future, it all seemed to glide right past them without harming them in anyway anymore.

So Takemichi didn't have to worry about them.

They were going to be just fine.

~Now, let the real story begin~

Rindou Haitani hadn't expected to walk into his home and have his heart ripped out of his chest.

But it still happened.

"This isn't working out" Y/N deadpanned as she stood in front of the burgundy/lilac haired male ".....What are you talking about?"

She crossed her arms "I've been trying to communicate with you about our issues for months now but you always brush me aside and focus on Bonten! It's irritating, don't you understand that we can't keep living like this?" She questioned and he slowly shook his head "Don't be ridiculous, why do you have your suitcase?"

She tightened her grip on the handle "I'm going to be staying with my friend, I'll be back for the rest of my things next week......we should end things here"

He felt his heart drop at her words and he stared at her with slightly widened eyes "That's not funny, put your things back in our r-" she cut him off "Listen to me! We aren't working out" she snapped and he scowled "You can't be fucking serious"

She took a deep breath "Name the occasion that we were supposed to celebrate last month and I'll stay" she said and his eyes widened slightly "What? There was no occasion"

Her heart began beating faster as she watched confusion swirl through his purple eyes "Ok fine.....it was our 4 year anniversary but I suppose that doesn't matter to you anyways since we've barely hung out in months" she continued "At least tell me what last Tuesday was"