38|| First time and then some

The conversation between your fingers and someone's else's skin. This is the most important discussion you can ever have.

- Iain Thomas.

38|| First time and then some

As soon as we entered the door after punching in the code, I was slammed against the wall and Ebby pushed his lips against mine.

This kiss was different; it was hot and passionate, filling me with a want so deep it rattled my insides.

We pulled apart when air became a necessity and he trailed his lips against my jaw and towards my neck, sucking here and there on my skin, making me moan out loudly for the world to hear.

He trailed his hand down my body and guided my leg around his waist. He then did the same with my other leg, supporting my weight by placing his other hand on my ass.

I tightened my arms and legs around him so I won't fall and felt more than heard him groan against my skin. A shudder wracked my body with pleasure at that.

He slightly pulled back and pecked my lips.

"We can stop if you want to. At any moment. Ok?" He whispered.

"I don't want to stop, although we can if you want to." I whisper back and he stared at me.

"I really am a lucky bastard." He said and kissed me.

He slowly backed away from the wall and then pulling away from me, started walking up the stairs. I kissed along his jaw and then down his neck, sucking and biting hickeys onto his skin. And once we made it to our bedroom, he let me down on to my feet.

We both then took off our shoes and jackets and then just stared for a second before he came closer. His hands wrapped around my waist and he asked once more if I was absolutely sure and I nodded.

He pulled my tank top that was tucked into my jeans up and ran his hands on my bare skin. I sighed at the warmth and leaned in to kiss him.

One of his hands caught my chin and turned my face to the side, pressing his lips to my neck and started sucking. His hands were now slowly running on my sides, under the shirt and I couldn't wait to remove it. When I reached to pull it off Sebastian chuckled and held my hands at the wrists.

"Have patience my love." He said in a husky voice filled with want and it messed with my brain.

With that he continued to leave more hickeys on my neck and one of his hands moved lower and around my waist.

His hand slowly trailed up my back in a slow and sensual motion and I moaned at the feeling.

He then suddenly let go of my wrists and lifted me up, slamming his hips against mine. We both groaned at the contact and hurriedly kissed each other, needing to feel closer to one another.