‹ 2 ›

A/n Pov‹

Jennie, Jisoo and Lisa stayed at Jisoo's house watching Kdramas and chatting. Jennie completely forgot about what happened earlier.

Jennie: Unnie we have work tomorrow in the new building. I think we should rest now.

Jisoo: Hm yeah. Lisa you can stay here for today I have extra clothes for both of you.

Lisa: No, unnie. My brother must be waiting for me. I will some other day have a sleepover. Gotta go now. Take care.

Jennie: Bye bye take care. Ah and we will pick you tomorrow remember it's a new place.

Jisoo: Yeah be ready Ok?

Lisa: Got it mam bye.

Lisa left.

Jennie Pov‹

Lisa already left and Jisoo unnie showed me the guest room. She gave me her clothes and they are so comfy.

But the fact that my house and my last moments with my family are gone doesn't feel good.

Did someone really burnt my house? Or something else. Things are really weird around me now a days. It feels like I'm getting tested. Just like that letter said.. Wait.. The letter! Did I keep it with me or.

Ah here it is inside my diary. Thank goodness I keep this with me. Hmm this letter.. what does it mean? To be honest I'm confused. What will I get that will be so special for me? The only thing I want is.. someone to stay with me forever, to comfort me.. to love me till the end. Will I get that? Is it possible? Ah forget about it. I will sleep now, I need to work tomorrow.

A/n Pov‹

Jennie went to sleep. Hmm so shall we meet someone new?? Should we meet him? Let's go.

At his house‹

He was getting ready to sleep when be got a call.

?? OTP: Hey Taehyung! Remember tomorrow you have your new workers.

Taehyung OTP: Ah yeah. But Hoseok hyung How many are there tho?

Hoseok OTP: Hmm total 5, 3 girls and 2 boys. The boys are younger than the girls and also they are new. The three girls are the oldest workers and the main editors.

Taehyung OTP: What's there names?

Hoseok OTP: Oh so the oldest girl in age is Kim Jisoo. The second number is Kim Jennie and the youngest is Lalisa. She is Thai but she came to Korea 10 years ago. The boys are Sam and Joo-ik. Same age.

Taehyung OTP: Hmm ok. You Met the oldest 2 today right?

Hoseok OTP: Yeah they are really nice and also Jennie wrote the novel that went in the top 10 list.

Taehyung OTP: We will see tomorrow, now good night and you are coming tomorrow right?

Hoseok OTP: Yeah, good night.

Call ended.

Taehyung placed his phone on the night stand and went to sleep.

Next morning ‹

Jennie got ready as she woke up early. Jisoo gave her this:

 Jisoo gave her this: