‹ 5 › + ‹ 6 ›

Taehyung Pov‹

I am in my office right now working on a file. I was almost finished when received an email. I opened it being curious.

Mr Kim you have to leave for LA in a few weeks for a business deal. It's the same business deal that you have been looking forward to. I could've just texted you but my phone isn't working well. I will call you later.

Business deal in LA?

I decided to call my Assistant.

OTP‹

Taehyung: How much time do I need to stay there?

??: About 2 months sir. We have to help them build their new branch so it will take time. But the thing is the deal is very good and also the same as you wanted.

Taehyung: It's true. But I asked for a Korea one, It's fine I guess. I will prepare my bag tonight. You're coming right?

??: Sir I can't come with you. I was about to say that I am actually resigning because I am going back to my hometown.

Taehyung: What? How am I supposed to get a new assistant Suho?

Suho: Sir I am sorry. Also I think that Miss Jennie is really suitable for this job. Other than that miss Rosé will handle the company when you're not there. Sir please let me resign.

Taehyung: *sigh* Okay but let's keep in contact.

Suho: Of course. I have to go now Have a good day sir.

He hung up. I was kinda sad that i have to find a new assistant because I'm used to having Suho beside me. But I know Suho needs to leave So i won't pressurize him. And also he said that Jennie can be a good assistant. Well I know that too. But will she agree? I need to ask her before I go.

I stood up from my chair and went towards her cabin.
I knocked on her cabin door.

Jennie: O-oh. Yes sir do you need anything?

Taehyung: No, it's that.. I have something to ask. So I had a personal assistant Suho, but he resigned today. I have a business trip in a week for 2 months and I need a new assistant. And I think you seem to be fit for this place. It's your choice and also you will get the same pay as an assistant.

She didn't answer my question at first but spoke after a while.

Jennie: Well, that's okay with me but.. I don't know anything about being an assistant.

Taehyung: You don't need to know anything. You just have to stay with me throughout the day.Tell me my schedule for the meeting and all the things that will be emailed on the tablet you will use. Also, I have a rule that the assistant have to stay in my house. I hope it doesn't bother you. I have a separate room for the assistant so don't worry.

Jennie: Ah.. I will need to think about that. Maybe I can get a day to answer?

Taehyung: Take your time. You can answer tomorrow. Continue your work.

Jennie bowed to me as I left. I hope for a good answer from her. I know she won't disappoint me.

At night ‹
Jennie Pov‹

It's 8:48 pm and here I am thinking about the assistant offer that Mr Kim said. I mean it will be fine right? Ugh should I ask Rosé and Jisoo? or Lisa? Let's group call.

Group call‹

Jennie: EVERYONE HELP MEEE!!

Rosé+Jisoo: Yah what happened?!