‹ 10 ›

Taehyung Pov ‹
We sat at the table.
Isabella: So tell me about yourselves kids. Do you have jobs?
Taehyung: Ah Um I own a company and She works there.
Isabella: Oh wow you must be rich then. Are you comfortable staying here?
Taehyung: Ah yes there is no problem.
Isabella: Hmm so what about you Daughter? How many family members do you have?
Jennie: Um I am an only child and.. My parents died in a car crash a year ago.
Isabella: A-ah I am so sorry for your loss.
Jennie: ah no it's fine.
Taehyung: And my parents died too.. But when a fire broke out.
Isabella: Poor kids went through a lot in this age. You can call me mom if you want.
Jennie: We would love to!
Taehyung: Yes also I was adopted again but my parents are in L.A and I haven't seen them for 2 years. But I will call you mom so I don't miss them that much.
Isabella: That's right my kids. I hope you will come to meet me again.
Taehyung: Yes why not. And also with full petrol or she will kill me.
Jennie: You should have checked before so I wouldn't be angry.
Taehyung: Sorry madam I should have checked before leaving.
Isabella: Aigoo you both fight like husband wife haha just kidding. Anyways finish eating quickly and we will go to our farm.
Jennie: Farm!?
Isabella: Yes we own a chicken and sheep farm. We sell there goods in the town.
Taehyung: That's nice. Than let's finish quickly so we can go there.
Jennie nodded and started eating again.
We finished eating and Mom washed the dishes.
Isabella: Let's go to the farm now.
Jen&Tae: Ok!!
We both followed mom. When we arrived at her farm we saw many cute baby chicks and sheeps as well as big chickens and sheeps.
Jennie: keyeopta!!
Jennie Said and picked up a baby chicken caressing it's fur.
I smiled and picked one too.
Taehyung: Ah this reminds me of our farm.
Jennie: You have a farm??
Taehyung: Had. Before we came to Seoul when I was 12 years old.
Jennie: Oh. You.. Didn't visit your hometown again?
Taehyung: I.. Want to but.. Just can't. I feel like I won't be able to leave that place again.
Jennie: Don't worry. Maybe we can go there together.. And also I can visit my hometown again?
I looked at her and she was smiling sweetly. I smiled at her as well.
Taehyung: sure.. Thanks..
Jennie: Hmm? For what?
Taehyung: For.. comforting me.
She smiled again.
Jennie: It's my pleasure. You have helped me a lot too.. Thanks for that.
We smiled and looked in each others eyes. We were so into each others eyes that we didn't notice we were staring at each other for too long. Suddenly her cheeks turned red and she looked away. I was confused about why she was blushing until it hit me... Does she like me?
Taehyung: Why are you blushing?
Jennie: h-huh? I am n-not.
I smirked.
Taehyung: Sure..
I need Jimin hyung. He literally did masters in relationships Haha.
Isabella: So kids do you like the chickens? Aren't they cute?
Jennie: They are really cute!!
Isabella: I know right. Anyways there is a baby sheep there. You can check it too.
Taehyung: Ok.
We went to the other side of the farm where the sheeps were. We were walking around when suddenly Jennie tripped and fell but she accidentally pulled me with her and we both ended on top of each other..Our faces were inches apart one wrong move and we would kiss.. We both stared in each others eyes and before we could even move a baby sheep pushed my head and we ended.. Kissing.. Our eyes widened as our lips touched. But to my surprise instead of pushing me she closed her eyes. I was shocked at what she did but smirked in an instant when I realized why she did that.. I closed my eyes too and kissed her. She was shocked but soon responded and now our lips were In sync. We stayed like that for a couple of minutes and then I pulled out. I was looking at her eyes when I noticed the blush on her cheeks. I didn't want to make it awkward so I got up. She quickly got up too and wiped the dirt on her dress. I looked at her face and she avoided eye contact.
Taehyung: I uh l-lets go b-back now.
Jennie: O..o-ok
We both awkwardly went back to Mom.
Taehyung: Uh mom I will go back to the house now.
Isabella: Yeah sure..
She said as she looked at us both suspiciously. We both were acting awkward so she noticed it. I went back to the house.

Jennie Pov‹
Taehyung went back to the house. I seriously don't even know why I kissed him. Jinja!! Ah what will he think about me now!? No wait.. H kissed me back.. Wha- FUVK WHAT IS GOING ON!? WHATEVER.
Isabella: Jennie are you ok? You both look awkward. Did something happen?
Jennie: Huh? Ah n-no. I am f-fine.
Isabella: Your lying. Tell your mom now.
I sighed.
Jennie: I uh.. I like T-taehyung.. When we were at the sheep farm.. I tripped and fell and he fell too.. On top of me.. Suddenly a sheep pushed his face closer to mine and ARGHHH Jinja so embarrassing!!
Isabella: Did you two kiss!?
I nodded while face palming myself.
She chuckled.
Isabella: But you like him. So what was so embarrassing?
Jennie: I don't know what got into me but I kissed him and closed my eyes.. AHH WHAT WOULD HE THINK OF ME..
Isabella: *chuckles* your thinking too much. I can tell he likes you too Jennie. I have seen his eyes when he looks at you.
Jennie: H-he does??
Isabella: Yes. But listen you need to wait for him to confess first. When I was in high school I liked a boy. He liked me too but he didn't confess. Until one day he finally did. From that day we dated and now he is my husband. Jennie he will surely make a move. So don't think negatively and never ever misunderstand him.
Jennie: Hmm ok. Thank you.
Isabella: Your welcome. Let's go home now.
I nodded and went to her house with her. Does he really like me?? If he doesn't then it'd be fine. Because I can't force someone to love me..

-----------------------------------------
♡ ㅤ ✐ㅤ ⌲
ˡᶦᵏᵉ ᶜᵒᵐᵐᵉⁿᵗ ˢʰᵃʳᵉ
-----------------------------------------
Hello ma Chingus! Surprise chapter hehe ;) this is it for now because I will upload a triple chapter on Tuesday <3
Bye bye <3 Anna
-------------------------------------------