‹ 26 ›‹ special chapter ›‹ 27 ›

A/N Pov‹
It's currently 7:30 pm and everyone was getting ready for the party at Rosé's house. Jennie was almost done she wore her dress and put on some light make up as she doesn't like heavy make up. Adding loose curls in her hair she was ready looking absolutely gorgeous.
Dress›

After getting ready Jennie walked to Taehyung's room and knocked on it

Jennie: Aren't you ready yet?? Gosh you take longer then me.
He opened the door and froze on his spot.
Taehyung: Y-you look beautiful.. Ah also I am done but I can't fix my tie.. Can you do that??
Jennie: Oh sure.
She started fixing his tie not noticing his strong gaze on her. When she was done she looked at him and their eyes met.
Tae held her waist.
Taehyung: Were you always this beautiful or was I blind to notice it??
He joked making Jennie chuckle.
Jennie: I am always this beautiful. *chuckle* Mr.Handsome it's not the right time to flirt hmm?? Let's go we will be late. Mom already left with the driver.
Taehyung: *sigh* okay. Oh the maids won't come back now. Also Noona.. She is permanently staying in her village.
Jennie: I see.. Don't worry I am sure we can meet her again. Let's go??
He smiled and nodded. Jennie put her arm around his arm and they walked downstairs. Soon they both left.

At The Party‹
Jennie and Taehyung entered the party and everyone was looking at them gossiping.Rosé and Jimin came to them.
Rosé: Oh hello beautiful couple. Merry Christmas.
Jennie: *chuckle* Merry Christmas.
Jimin: Yo bro!! Long time no see.
Taehyung: Don't be a fool we just met 2 days ago.
Jimin: What the- Anyways so that is your table. Jin and jisoo didn't arrive yet while Ryujin and Hoseok are greeting some other guests. And about Lisa and Jungkook-
Lisa: Hey guys!!
Jimin: Oh finally!! Now everyone go and sit on that table.
They all nodded and sat at the table.
Jennie: Aish where is Jisoo unnie?? Let me call her.
She took her phone out and called her.
OTP‹
Jennie: Where are you??
Jisoo: Just on the road. Be there in 5 minutes.
Jennie: alright be quick.
End of call‹

Rosé: What did she say??
Jennie: 5 minutes.
Lisa: Gosh she takes so long to get ready. God knows how Jin oppa handle her.
Ryujin: Annyeong everyone!!
Jennie: Hey!!
Rosé: aah it's already 8:15. Guys I gotta go now.
Jennie: Alright but listen our gift is in the car we will take it out after the party.
Rosé: Okay. When jisoo unnie arrives tell her to start the party immediately.
Ryujin: Got it.
She walked away.

Time skip‹
Jisoo and Jin also finally arrived so the party started. Everyone was chit chatting. As it was a Christmas party there weren't many people. Taehyung and Jennie were eating with their friends when Jennie got a call. It was an unknown number so she cut it. But it rang again. She picked it up in a corner.
OTP‹
Jennie: Hello??
??: Having fun in the party I see.
Jennie: What?? Who are you??
??: Tsk. No need to know that. Just called to warn you. Be careful.. You don't know what can happen with you..
Jennie: What?? What non sense is thi-
The call ended.